Let the Dead Rest While They Still Can : The Walking Dead Season Four Thread

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
I would just like to point out how the EVOLUTION of carol has impressed me :smugfavre:

She was battered buttered wife in S1.
Then Sophia dies, but she doesn't commit suicide in S2.
S3, she becomes Trill with that Carbine and told Andrea to merk Gov in his sleep.
S4, she has become Double 0G Status.

Nefflum nigga

Bred from insolence
Daps
Reppin
St.louis
fukk outta here then

oBf9il.gif
:damn: he gave'em that balrog uppercut

*Hulks Up*

got that new coli smell
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The D (where it's so cold)
Not everyday you see people kill kids on TV, son.

The very first episode of TWD Rick had to kill a little walker girl, that was ep one. Also one of the best endings of the TWD was when Rick had to shoot Carol's daughter Sophia who turned walker, also a kid. They been killing kids on the show for a minute now.

TH29

Rookie
Daps
Episode definitely picked up by the end. Something similar to what happened with Mika and Lizzie happened in the comic, but I did not think they would actually do it on the show. I can't remember ever seeing children killed on network television before. It seemed like they were headed that way, and kudos to them for actually going through with it.

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
They do in real life breh.​

And you're not gonna see me huddled up in Camden trying to get a peek at a kid getting killed.

The very first episode of TWD Rick had to kill a little walker girl, that was ep one. Also one of the best endings of the TWD was when Rick had to shoot Carol's daughter Sophia who turned walker, also a kid. They been killing kids on the show for a minute now.

Watched both. Not the same. Both of those girls weren't human anymore.

Look, my tolerance is pretty high. I've watched Battle Royale twice. Maybe that was more tolerable because it was middle schoolers killing each other for the sake of survival. But this struck a nerve.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
And you're not gonna see me huddled up in Camden trying to get a peek at a kid getting killed.

Watched both. Not the same. Both of those girls weren't human anymore.

Look, my tolerance is pretty high. I've watched Battle Royale twice. Maybe that was more tolerable because it was middle schoolers killing each other for the sake of survival. But this struck a nerve.
its supposed to strike an emotional nerve breh, these are the reality these characters are living in. kids are now becoming mentally fukked up because of this strange situation they find themselves in, it's something that would totally happen in real life too.