Let the Dead Rest While They Still Can : The Walking Dead Season Four Thread

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
they would (i hope) make it a point to show that judith was dead, especially since its not they baby. i honestly just think they fukked up cause at the beginning of the episode i dont think nobody was carrying judith either

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
Can't argue with retards but this a good episode. But one thing I don't get. Beth is wearing a polo shirt and Rosita is wearing shorts and short sleeves while Carol and Tyresse wearing hats and scarfs with jackets like its cold where they are. Yet they all in the same area .

PimpHandStrong

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Decatur where its greater

Well I'm still trying to work this out in my head but if you're watching The Talking Dead, they mentioned how Mika only could kill dead things. And Lizzie could only kill living things (crazy juxtaposition btw). When Carol had her out there trying to kill the deer I felt like Mika saw herself or hope in the deer and that's why she couldn't do it. Then after Carol murks Lizzie the deer comes out again almost like Mika was reincarnated into one.

I might be reaching or off based but it makes sense in my head. :yeshrug:

Last edited:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
You must be slow. I already said Morgan was barely on the show. I don't even think about him when discussing characters for that reason. As far as the Governor, you just have a crush. Get over it.
yeah i think morgan gave the best performance but nikka only been in what like 2 episodes? shane was good and governor too so i guess its a toss up and whatever is your preference. both gave large amounts of believable fukkery

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yeah i think morgan gave the best performance but nikka only been in what like 2 episodes? shane was good and governor too so i guess its a toss up and whatever is your preference. both gave large amounts of believable fukkery

Yeah, Morgan was in two episodes. Clear and the first one. They should have had him on the show more, but it is what it is.