Let the Dead Rest While They Still Can : The Walking Dead Season Four Thread

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I mean how long does someone stay unconscious from being choked out? Don't you come to shortly after blood flow is restored to the brain?

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I mean how long does someone stay unconscious from being choked out? Don't you come to shortly after blood flow is restored to the brain?
well, i just don't believe duke would kill a man then decide to take a nap. if you rewatch the scene, dude who got choked out is snoring, he's SLEEP. he could remain like that for 5 minutes, 30 minutes, an hour. either way, the dude rick killed turned first. i'm sure the unconscious guy will be vital to the future plot -- as he's the only 1 that knows someone else was in the house

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
i'm sure the unconscious guy will be vital to the future plot -- as he's the only 1 that knows someone else was in the house
I don't think so since Rick & co. are heading to Terminus now and won't be returning to the house.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:laugh: That breh was snoring on the floor.

I guess we're supposed to believe every splintered off group is going to make it to the sanctuary:comeon:. At least two of them have to die.

i know its nitpicking, but it bothers me how there's terminus signs all over the city now :heh: you'd think the group of survivors would have passed one of those signs the winter before they found the prison.

Daps
Reppin
Rick scenes were entertaining but all he needed was a cardboard box to get out :russ:

tumblr_mxluhcChzy1qe9ug4o1_400.gif

Hammer

Banned
Daps
i like how everyone is on the run and on their own and shows them in certain circumstances while out walking on the roads and stuff

shyt is :ehh:

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
and that brehs is my onlyyyyyyyyyyyyy problem with characters on this show, so this dumbass was about to walk 3 hours on the highway by himself to check a bus in which the broad told him everyone was dead? :heh: how the fuk he live this long?

There's no phones, facebook or email in their world. Its essentially the stone age. He goes more than 10 miles from the prison and he never sees Maggie again in his life. You can argue that its stupid to give up your life for a woman but, understand that point.