Let the Dead Rest While They Still Can : The Walking Dead Season Four Thread

BigSteve

All Star
Daps
Carol didn't do it...It was that crazy ass Lizzy :merchant:
It was definitely Lizzie.

Carol wasn't gonna let them kick a kid out into the world by herself when they had shelter and perceived peace/stability at the prison. She took the fall for the kid in hopes that Lizzie would be safe.

It's gonna come up though.

I think that Tyrese will grow close to the girls and Carol, to the point that he has a strong connection with them. Then, when they meet up with everyone else, he'll find out, and it will shatter his world, but it won't be like if he somehow found out about it right now.

The only way he finds out right now is if Lizzie or Carol tell him out of nowhere (neither would), or the other girl slips up and says something. Other than that, get ready to watch Tyrese, Carol, and the girls bond until they meet up with everyone else.

BigSteve

All Star
Daps
Do you think the producers think that the viewers still think that Carol killed Tyrese's love interest?

Are they expecting us to be like "Oh no, Carol is with Tyrese and he doesn't even KNOW."
Then the viewers wouldn't see it coming when someone tells Tyrese about Carol and Carol breaks down to cover up for Lizzie?

I hope that we don't have to wait until the end of this season to see that. I think that most people here knew from the second Carol "admitted" to it that she wasn't the one that did it.

Fervid

Largest Member
Daps
Carol killed Tyrese's bytch, guys. That little girl didn't kill them, drag their bodies outside, and light them on fire. She also had no motive to do so.

61 Corpses

The Breh
Daps
Reppin
Carol killed Tyrese's bytch, guys. That little girl didn't kill them, drag their bodies outside, and light them on fire. She also had no motive to do so.
They wouldn't of showed Tyrese finding another dead rat in the jail and saying the killer is out there for no reason....

You don't need any motives to murk a nikka when you're batshyt crazy :demonic:

Fervid

Largest Member
Daps
not a pedo or nothing but this chick looks like shes going to be something in the future
It's not pedo to say that "she's pretty".

It's pedo to say that "she's pretty :shaq:". All depends on your intention. :sitdown:

BigSteve

All Star
Daps
I think that she killed the sick woman, then Carol either saw it or found out about it, and helped cover it up.

I thought this was a foregone conclusion?

They're even starting to lay it out for everyone with the dead animals and her going psycho on the baby.

BigSteve

All Star
Daps
I think that she killed the sick woman, then Carol either saw it or found out about it, and helped cover it up.

I thought this was a foregone conclusion?

They're even starting to lay it out for everyone with the dead animals and her going psycho on the baby.
hmm,

What if Tyrese sees one of the dead animals and starts putting the clues together from his point of view. I could see him either outright taking out Carol, then finding out he was wrong, or confronting her and finding out it was Lizzie

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
jello_zps2f6ecca7.jpg

:lolbron: