Let the Dead Rest While They Still Can : The Walking Dead Season Four Thread

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
if the show is sticking true to the comics, judith is dead. they had to ditch the baby at some point, but i guess we'll have to wait for them to confirm it.

Thoughts

Banned
Daps
Judith lived ...if you watched Talking Dead she wasn't mentioned in the memorial with everyone that died.

Uh Oh

Bake 'em away, toys
Daps
Such a great episode.

Governor's crew got bodied :banderas:
Don't fukk with Michonne :demonic:

Young Emma Watson with the perfect aim :lolbron:
Army dude with the tank got sonned by a guy who's main weapon is a crossbow:bryan:

did she make it out alive? :shaq:

2nc01nc.gif

:shaq:
Found out last week that she's Hyde from That 70's Show's sister :ohhh:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I agree 100 percent. Not saying there aren't still things to nitpick but this has been the best season so far and it seems like the current guy understands characterization and character drama.

You've gotta think back to past seasons...where characters were just all over the place and completely inconsistent. Think Lori from season 2 and her batshyt crazy antics with Rick/Shane. The shyt with Michonne last season was weird as well...first they are gonna turn her over because they don't trust her, than they do trust her and don't want to turn her over, than they plan on doing it but Meryl steps in and goes HAM, than they act like none of it ever happened and she isn't even mad...clusterfukk.Think Andrea for her entire run. That shyt was ruining the program. This is the first time in the shows history that I feel like I have a grasps on the characters.

this is horror, breh.
you really were doing nuffin but running yourself crazy.
you and a bunch of other people did not understand that this show had to ramp up.
one because of the genre, off top.
plus, it was trapped in admin limbo from legal shyt, too.
so, what people were asking for simply would have never materialized.
given the facts and circumstances of what took place.

now, we are getting what happens when the show has ramped up.
which is what you should have known to expect from the beginning.

art barr

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
first off I wanna say R.I.P to the big homie Hershel

downloaded the episode from a site earlier and one of the comments said Darryl died...a nikka was stressed cause that was one of my fav. characters. When those walkers was creeping up on him I was like damn..:to: the homie bout to get ate the fukk up....but nope...son survived and took out that fakkit nikka that was 2nd in command. I did a MJ fist pump when I saw it was a min left in the show and the homie made it. fukk that nikka that almost ruined the episode for me.

Dope fukkin episode...fukk the governor and anyone that love him. I can't wait to see where they go from here...the prison is destroyed, the governor is dead, the group is split up...wow. The Walking Dead is becoming what we thought it could become..salute.

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The guy that plays Rick says the last half of this season is going to be crazy as hell and nothing like the first half.