Juliano Soprano

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Now its time for the governor stalking the outside of the prison like

18bac5f5d95de95636636691e678acacc728278561be45ba6d024d8d1872a903.jpg
I can't say I agree with much in this post, but this line and pic made me damn near spit my tea out :laff:

Mantle Drunk

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
I was thinking about the show today and something came to mind Herschel probably only got 20 years left or so if he's extremly lucky dude has a peg leg in a zombie apocalypse. Shouldnt he atleast have one apprentice maybe more in the case he goes down. What the fukk would they do without a doctor? Someone should atleast be volunteering to learn. I think being educated in the medical field would be something that would come in handy and almost needed in the world they live in.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I was thinking about the show today and something came to mind Herschel probably only got 20 years left or so if he's extremly lucky dude has a peg leg in a zombie apocalypse. Shouldnt he atleast have one apprentice maybe more in the case he goes down. What the fukk would they do without a doctor? Someone should atleast be volunteering to learn. I think being educated in the medical field would be something that would come in handy and almost needed in the world they live in.
He was showing Carol all of that stuff. Remember how she stepped in with Lori's pregnancy when Herschel got bit?

Mantle Drunk

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
He was showing Carol all of that stuff. Remember how she stepped in with Lori's pregnancy when Herschel got bit?
True forgot about that but it still stands that they should have more then 1 person apprenticing. In the span of two episodes they lost 1 doctor 1 apprentice and nearly a 2nd doctor. More people should be volunteering I think thats a skill you would want to have.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Carl and Rick bussin they guns was an epic scene i cant stop thinkin about it :noah:

will go down as one of the best father son moments in tv history along with

g4p2.png
How they gonna do Spaghetti Tuesdays when Carol was the only one that could make a decent meat sauce? This puts an end to Sloppy Joe Mondays and Penne Ala Vodka Fridays now, too:to:Where did that mystery nikka come from that was the first one to die this episode? They created a new black dude just to murk him?:aicmon:Herschel telling that little girl to go read Tom Sawyer? Ain't nobody reading that huckleberry bullshyt. She probably ended up reading Sasha's copy of 50 Shades of Grey. Shoulda read Zombie Survival Guide:mjpls:This little nikka was really talking to that zombie like it was a pet dog. Then had the nerve to slip over nothing. Carol's turning in her Hyundai as we speak over that:snoop:Who was that dude that pulled the gun once the zombies went ham but didn't bust his gun until after the zombie started feasting on his arm? Not to mention the only body he caught wasn't a zombie. fukking accident murderer:stopitslime: Rick knows he used to be a cop and not a cotdamn architect. What did he think he was accomplishing propping that flimsy wood against the fence. shyt didn't look sturdy from the get go. Those zombies watched him do that like
rmh.png
If they didn't have Maggie working shifts dolo tryna thin them out this wouldn't happen. Does she even get time and a half for all that OT?:dwillhuh:Thankfully Rick took off the kid gloves and unleashed Carl Grimey da gawd
dvzy.png
And did I mention, guns from Red Dead Redemption:shaq:Carl was a beast with that silenced nina, but now he's letting the AR spit, with more shots let off than JR Smith:bustback:Daryl and them showed up just after everything went down but early enough for D'angelo to get some Henny in his system before he started taking care of those sick people. Can't be getting the shakes in the middle of medical procedures
whoadahell.png
Rick and Carl are just standing around in the garden eating beans with the Governor chilling in the cut looking at them like
5cjm.png

this nikka :deadmanny:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
g4p2.png
How they gonna do Spaghetti Tuesdays when Carol was the only one that could make a decent meat sauce? This puts an end to Sloppy Joe Mondays and Penne Ala Vodka Fridays now, too:to:Where did that mystery nikka come from that was the first one to die this episode? They created a new black dude just to murk him?:aicmon:Herschel telling that little girl to go read Tom Sawyer? Ain't nobody reading that huckleberry bullshyt. She probably ended up reading Sasha's copy of 50 Shades of Grey. Shoulda read Zombie Survival Guide:mjpls:This little nikka was really talking to that zombie like it was a pet dog. Then had the nerve to slip over nothing. Carol's turning in her Hyundai as we speak over that:snoop:Who was that dude that pulled the gun once the zombies went ham but didn't bust his gun until after the zombie started feasting on his arm? Not to mention the only body he caught wasn't a zombie. fukking accident murderer:stopitslime: Rick knows he used to be a cop and not a cotdamn architect. What did he think he was accomplishing propping that flimsy wood against the fence. shyt didn't look sturdy from the get go. Those zombies watched him do that like
rmh.png
If they didn't have Maggie working shifts dolo tryna thin them out this wouldn't happen. Does she even get time and a half for all that OT?:dwillhuh:Thankfully Rick took off the kid gloves and unleashed Carl Grimey da gawd
dvzy.png
And did I mention, guns from Red Dead Redemption:shaq:Carl was a beast with that silenced nina, but now he's letting the AR spit, with more shots let off than JR Smith:bustback:Daryl and them showed up just after everything went down but early enough for D'angelo to get some Henny in his system before he started taking care of those sick people. Can't be getting the shakes in the middle of medical procedures
whoadahell.png
Rick and Carl are just standing around in the garden eating beans with the Governor chilling in the cut looking at them like
5cjm.png

GOAT :laff: :dead:

@obarth reviews >>> The Talking Dead

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
True forgot about that but it still stands that they should have more then 1 person apprenticing. In the span of two episodes they lost 1 doctor 1 apprentice and nearly a 2nd doctor. More people should be volunteering I think thats a skill you would want to have.
:dahell: nikkas aint tryna learn all that science and medicine shyt. nikkas tryna sit back, chill all day, and see whats good with sasha :shaq:

The_Unchosen_One

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis
g4p2.png
rmh.png
dvzy.png
whoadahell.png
5cjm.png

Not to quote sons of fukkery but.... JESUS CHRIST!!! :dead: