Let the Dead Rest While They Still Can : The Walking Dead Season Four Thread

DoubleJ13

Smooth sailing from here on out...
Daps
Reppin
Thunder/TSC
hopefully they explain why they couldnt just chill in woodbury

I doubt they will come out & give a reason. One of those things that the viewer is supposed to make an assumption about or they'll have someone from the show explain it on Talking Dead.

For example they probably felt safer in the prison since it's a "secure" place & hanging out in Woodbury would I guess make it easier for the Gov to attack since he would have a knowledge of where to go inside if he needed to hide or something.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
plot is getting weak, isn't this the last season?

:why:
lol, no. twd could go to season 20 if they wanted. its already been renewed for a new season.

plot is fine to me. yall just not use to character development.

Batter Up

Superstar
Daps
plot is getting weak, isn't this the last season?

:why:

Nah you're probably confusing it with Mad Men. I doubt most of the actors in this show are in high demand for any other work so AMC will probably be pumping out seasons for years to come assuming the ratings don't plummet. :ehh:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Just watched it, pretty intense episode. I had to pause it a couple times and be like :lupe: because I just knew Hershel and everyone that was sick was gonna get that zombie work...

And I like that Carl is stepping up this season. When Rick grabbed two of the automatics I was like :krs:, finally realizing this nikka has basically grown up at 12. Carl was like, "Ya old ass washed up pops, no disrespect", he's not ready to run shyt yet but he about to shine.

He's gonna be killing zombies like one of those 8 year olds who be whipping your ass in Call of Duty or something. Like bussin' heads is nothing...

And I told yall last episode, Rick gonna have some explaining to do to Daryl about his boo thang. Still was the right decision by getting rid of her ass... but I have a feeling the Governor might get his mitts on her old ass and use her as leverage

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
original

Looks like the Governor been getting regular shaves and hair cuts. Looks like he just stepped out of a barber shop...:salute:
I need to know where this is from :damn:

Carl with the automatic :wow:

Im almost certain its the governor that lead the zombies to the prison. I think he gathered them and led them, rinse and repeat until there was so many the gate wouldnt hold.

he's going to flush them out and then pick them off one by one.

cant wait for the show down between him and Michonne, she gon give him that work.

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I need to know where this is from :damn:

Carl with the automatic :wow:

Im almost certain its the governor that lead the zombies to the prison. I think he gathered them and led them, rinse and repeat until there was so many the gate wouldnt hold.

he's going to flush them out and then pick them off one by one.

cant wait for the show down between him and Michonne, she gon give him that work.

I was almost positive it was that creepy little girl that named the zombies was the one that was feeding them rats. :patrice:

The Governor seems to obvious and I think he's a little more maniacal than something as petty as dropping rats by the fence.

And hey who knows maybe Carrol didn't kill those two sick people and she's just covering for someone else. Maybe Carol did it:patrice:

Or maybe I'm just giving the show runner a little too much credit:snoop:

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
g4p2.png
How they gonna do Spaghetti Tuesdays when Carol was the only one that could make a decent meat sauce? This puts an end to Sloppy Joe Mondays and Penne Ala Vodka Fridays now, too:to:Where did that mystery nikka come from that was the first one to die this episode? They created a new black dude just to murk him?:aicmon:Herschel telling that little girl to go read Tom Sawyer? Ain't nobody reading that huckleberry bullshyt. She probably ended up reading Sasha's copy of 50 Shades of Grey. Shoulda read Zombie Survival Guide:mjpls:This little nikka was really talking to that zombie like it was a pet dog. Then had the nerve to slip over nothing. Carol's turning in her Hyundai as we speak over that:snoop:Who was that dude that pulled the gun once the zombies went ham but didn't bust his gun until after the zombie started feasting on his arm? Not to mention the only body he caught wasn't a zombie. fukking accident murderer:stopitslime: Rick knows he used to be a cop and not a cotdamn architect. What did he think he was accomplishing propping that flimsy wood against the fence. shyt didn't look sturdy from the get go. Those zombies watched him do that like
rmh.png
If they didn't have Maggie working shifts dolo tryna thin them out this wouldn't happen. Does she even get time and a half for all that OT?:dwillhuh:Thankfully Rick took off the kid gloves and unleashed Carl Grimey da gawd
dvzy.png
And did I mention, guns from Red Dead Redemption:shaq:Carl was a beast with that silenced nina, but now he's letting the AR spit, with more shots let off than JR Smith:bustback:Daryl and them showed up just after everything went down but early enough for D'angelo to get some Henny in his system before he started taking care of those sick people. Can't be getting the shakes in the middle of medical procedures
whoadahell.png
Rick and Carl are just standing around in the garden eating beans with the Governor chilling in the cut looking at them like
5cjm.png