Let the Dead Rest While They Still Can : The Walking Dead Season Four Thread

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
Naw i didn't really feel the reveal either. Most people knew he was coming back, but the way the just tossed him into the end of this episode didnt feel right. Its like "hey, all hell broke loose in the prison and now they handled it....but wait, looks whos here. Its the GOVERNOR." Also your right about his appearance too. This is a few months after last season right? It seems like he took a long walk to clear his head and came back to continue where he left off. Dude should have been driven batshyt crazy thinking about revenge. Maybe he is, but to me it doesn't seem like it. If he turns out to be anything like this
governor-walking-dead2.jpg

Then this is gonna be a wild season
check out the preview i posted, he is crazy, the next 2 episodes are about him , i think he was just watching to see if the place is weak enough to attack. Also i have a bad feeling he saw Michonne and Hershel drive away from the prison, i have a feeling they going to catch an epic torture fest.

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
I though Glenn was a goner when that dramatic music started playing and his breathing got fainter and fainter.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Stupid question, how could Glen coughing up blood and guts not get infected and combust, by exhaling out of a zombies breathing tube:lupe:

lepard

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Stupid question, how could Glen coughing up blood and guts not get infected and combust, by exhaling out of a zombies breathing tube:lupe:

Everyone is already infected with the walker virus, and Glenn already had the flu... what's the worse that could happen to him at that point?

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Everyone is already infected with the walker virus, and Glenn already had the flu... what's the worse that could happen to him at that point?

he would have died. it would have been the same as a scratch or being bitten by a zombie.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
So, I've only seen Ep 1 & these last 2

Why these zombies decaying and still strong?

How long they gon carry on this "Go!" "But, I can help" trope? :huh: We get it

Any great reviews on the eps. I misssed?

HarlemUSA

Lightbringer and Azor Ahai
Supporter
Daps
Everything Kills Cs told Rick to kill the problem he doesn't do it. Spreading the infection and Governor being back.

Carl and Carol about that life :salute:

Glenn I thought you were gone breh :whew:

:demonic: Child was never sick. She's up to some things.

Oh yeah who was the person feeding rats to the walkers?

I think the Governor :lupe: