New York, New York
dcb38bcc026eb0eb41beb70c2e510084TWD406GP07160140-1384294268.jpg
The Gov in the cut, thats a scary site.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Just caught up and watched the last 4 episodes :whew:
Every episode has been amazing so far, the score they're using makes it feel like I'm the show :wow:
Governor posted in the cut that last scene :ohhh:

edit: I'm gonna have to go thru 120 pages to find Obarth's reviews :noah:
can we search the thread for @obarth posts somehow? :noah:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
43qe.png
Those zombies hit up that Costco like it was a Black Friday sale. This nikka D'Angelo:beli: If you gon fukk up the whole operation over some liquor atleast make it a good bottle. This fakkit fighting the urge to dive head first in one of Kendrick's swimming pools over a bottle of raspberry Smirnoff?
qfp6.png
That's why Donette was fukking Stringer when you got locked up. String keeps the Grey Goose on deck. Lame nikka probably still name drops Armadale:scusthov:This dude is gonna be the weak link of the black squad this season. I see my dude Cutty got himself a quality pawg for those cold prison nights:myman: Michonne ain't the only ebony queen with the strong murder game now with Cutty's sister on the scene:wow: I just wish the OG T-Dog was here to see this
3pz7.png
How they gonna just kill my pigga Violet in the first episode, doe? Best acting from a non-Kosher animal since Babe: Pig in the City:to: Beth took the news of old boy dying about as hard as Ivan Drago over Apollo Creed. This opens the lane for Carl da gawd to get in those guts:shaq:

:laff:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
g4p2.png
I'm just tryna compose myself after all that simping I just watched from Cutty. You got a grade A pawg ready to give up the guts and you over here singing ballads?
55uo.png
Gerald Levert in the face nikka. I'd bet any money she ended up in some other dudes cell that night. Carl hit it first
4p05.png
I was looking at this dude Cutty this episode the same way that baby was looking at Michonne
xpEu00J.png
What happened to the Cutty that ran through all those kids mamas at the gym and had them cooking him yams, mashed potatoes and crab legs with the heavy butter?:to: You ordered a fresh bouquet from 1-800-Flowers for a hoe with zombie AIDS?
qfp6.png
Dude better get his shyt together now that ole girl got that Targaryen treatment. #Targset don't abide by that fukk shyt:birdman: I'll go in on a plate of pig's feet like any other nikka, but Rick was acting like a bytch over those zombies feasting on his swine. Is it really that serious?:dwillhuh:Dude must've been fiending for some hoppin john like Chalky White:wow: Carl finally got back the nina. Yung Grimes season has returned
dvzy.png

g4p2.png
If Hot 97 is still broadcasting in the zombie apocalypse, you think they still got Summer Jam, brehs? You think Mr. Cee is pulling the teeth out of the tranny zombies and doing his thing, my dudes? I wonder if Power 106 survived the outbreak?:ohhh: Charlemagne would still be a weird looking nikka amongst a plague of the undead:skip:I think whoever infiltrated the prison and is feeding the zombies might also be a shaman or something. Because Carol has clearly been replaced with a demon:damn: She's had those girls for a couple days and one of them already caught the zombie AIDS. She wouldn't even tuck the little nikka in:wow: Then the way she took the rap for those bodies would make Weebay respect her gangster. Rick did his CSI:Georgia shyt and had her dead to rights in the span of thirty seconds. Zero fukks were given when she admitted it. Rick: Did you kill Karen and David?:to: Carol: Yes
d74e84dc_30413-b60ca72328636352c321973f7e05d567.jpeg
, then she walked away with her two buckets of Molly Watr like nothing happened. I wonder how Rick will handle this one?:mjpls: Surely killing two of their people will be a serious crime with dire repercussions, right?:mjpls: I mean, hitting Rick in the midst of an emotional breakdown leads to you getting a mud hole stomped into you (in the words of the iconic Jim Ross) so it's gonna be the chair for Carol...right?
xpEu00J.png
Speaking of mud holes, It's about time this nikka Cutty caught a W. Dude ran through those zombies like Calvin Johnson against the Cowboys:wow: If that fukk nikka Glenn gets the bushes treatment he might could clap boards and come down with the best pawg on this show:shaq:

:dead:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
g4p2.png
nikkas hating on D'Angelo for tryna get his drink on? It's the zombie apocalypse and dude is just tryna get turnt up. If he finds a bottle of Hypnotiq y'all will see his vision when he has Maggie popping that p*ssy for a real nikka after a couple Incredible Hulks. God knows what Michonne's liable to do when she gets a little of that Henny Pure White in her system:shaq:Daryl was wrong for punking D like that tho. I haven't seen a nikka get sonned like that since Deebo was running nikkas for their shyt in Friday. Watch Daryl be the first one to come try and get a swig of that XO
55uo.png
He's gonna hit the yak extra hard once he finds out Rick sent Carol to the bushes. He's been hitting the dust outta that p*ssy all season:damn: Rick made the right choice, though. Carol's demonry was getting outta hand. Straight up told that little girl "Don't call me mom":birdman:. I've heard of hard on hoes, but hard on kids?:dwillhuh: She straight up sent those two handicapped, can't bust their guns cacs to their death. The dude deserved it though. What kinda apricot toss was that?
qfp6.png
The shyt landed right on that zombie and was marinating in zombie juices. Nobody's gonna eat that apricot after that
olo0.png
Calling the zombies skin eaters and shyt. They feasted on more than just that bytches skin:mjpls: Even the zombies wouldn't fukk with Lori's struggle pancakes, doe. I'm shocked Carl da gawd grew up to be this trill with all the vital nutrients he was deprived of with Lori's cooking:wow: Pulpy orange juice, dry pancakes, undercooked sausage, burnt bacon and she didn't even make any hash browns:what:

:deadmanny:

Kartel13

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
my dude hershal put in work this past episode? :whew: dude was murking zombies left and right and saving folks all with one leg. :salute: my dude hersh

lil Carl and Rick mowing them walkers down? Episode was piff!

Jutt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
Herschel breaking down at the end had me like :to: but the OG been thru a lot. You know how hard it is to run across a cell block when you got a Lt Dan leg? :dwillhuh:

Savior

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
killacarl1muwl.gif

At this moment Rick knew he was standing in the presence of greatness. Rick out here lookin flabby and sick. Got his mind on harvesting bananas while Killa Carl harvesting them banana clips. makin sure them walkers is well fed.

:deadmanny:

Carl Grimey the GOAT :whew: