Let the Dead Rest While They Still Can : The Walking Dead Season Four Thread

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
He was in contact with the walkers more than most, he had them in his barn, he built an immunity to the flu, same as Michonne , I still believe the virus comes from Woodbury and the experiments Milton was doing.

That would make sense if Glen wasn't infected also

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
Damn watching it again, I just noticed that the guy in the cellblock with the gun blasted that blond who saved Herschel in the head by mistake. :to::to: fukked up man

Uh Oh

Bake 'em away, toys
Daps
They've basically retconned Hershel's missing leg. The new showrunner must hate that he has to have him walk with a limp.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
And how the fukk Glen soft ass coughing up black, red, pink goo like the rainbow and still aint die? Die and let some else get that country pawg p*ssy. You know that 3 1/4 little penis aint doing it right :beli:

the asian immune system>>our poisoned shyt.
do you see what those people eat and their numbers???
the atomic bomb was like fertilizer for them yella nikkas.

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
gawwwwd damn :dahell: don't get me wrong, i like this show alright, but sometimes it just feels like they're insulting my damn intelligence with some of this fukkery

the way these people ALL conveniently turn at the same moment :comeon:

hershel been hobbling his old crippled ass along the entire season but he suplexed a grown ass man tonight :dead: nevermind the fact that everybody BUT him is getting sick despite spending all his old ass time WITH the sick people :aicmon:

and then we you got a child handling a FULLY AUTOMATIC assault rifle :pachaha: with accuracy :deadmanny: the military couldn't hang though :laff:

killacal

Banned
Daps
That little bytch is crazy, from trying to play tag with a zombie to playing with the mucus and blood glenn coughed up like she was kicking around sand :demonic:

Sam Peel

Banned
Daps
Reppin
South London
how come the little girl aint sick yet? the preview got michonne looking at the map trying to find the gov and he right outside :dead:

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
gawwwwd damn :dahell: don't get me wrong, i like this show alright, but sometimes it just feels like they're insulting my damn intelligence with some of this fukkery

the way these people ALL conveniently turn at the same moment :comeon:

hershel been hobbling his old crippled ass along the entire season but he suplexed a grown ass man tonight :dead: nevermind the fact that everybody BUT him is getting sick despite spending all his old ass time WITH the sick people :aicmon:

and then we you got a child handling a FULLY AUTOMATIC assault rifle :pachaha: with accuracy :deadmanny: the military couldn't hang though :laff:
Bruh, I was gonna read all that... But that first comment about everybody dying around the same time was bs breh. They foreshadowed it strongly with the light bulb wrote

Sam Peel

Banned
Daps
Reppin
South London
Just thought of something from season 2 how was Sophia a walker? Wouldn't walkers have ate her or did she die another way?