Let the Dead Rest While They Still Can : The Walking Dead Season Four Thread

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
What a great episode. Easily the best of the season and top five in the series.

Everything was perfect, the acting, drama, tension. I loved the camera work at the beginning of the episode with rick driving back. Some of the best shots ever in the series.

The episode also pulled all the way back on the dialogue. Ricks facial expressions as he watched carl bust his guns said more than any mediocre writing could ever.

This is the first episode since clear that blew me away.

And just to top it off they flash to the governor.

bangbreh

motorboat extraordinaire
Daps
Reppin
somewhere between a pair of D cup tiddies
hey-carl-what-do-you-call-a-zombie-prostitute.jpg

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I try not to give these women too much credit breh. :manny:

On another note, everybody seems to have liked this episode, but I didn't think it was that great. As a big fan of this series, this season has been kinda ehhh... so far. I'm sure it will pick up, but something just seems off about this season.

mario

Daps
Reppin
MIAMI
The Governor standing in front of that burning building :ooh:

This show was getting stale , til keiser soze showed up tonight

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Man its difficult coming from the excellence that is Boardwalk Empire to this over the top basic cable shyt. Just all around goofy shyt tonight. Rick continues to be an utter clueless idiot. Duke heard gunshots go off and was like :manny: "ill just continue to play tower defense with this rotten wood." I guarantee the illness storyline is dead with that all ends that ends well ending. Now its time for the governor stalking the outside of the prison like

18bac5f5d95de95636636691e678acacc728278561be45ba6d024d8d1872a903.jpg

I just know my mans @obarth was straight
tumblr_lwg55nw1pS1qzjix8.gif
watching young carlito bust that M16 like a 94 hutu rwandan child soldier :dead:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
And how the fukk Glen soft ass coughing up black, red, pink goo like the rainbow and still aint die? Die and let some else get that country pawg p*ssy. You know that 3 1/4 little penis aint doing it right :beli:

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
And how the hell Herschel moses looking ass whos the oldest in there and probably has a weaker immune system then Magic not sick?
He was in contact with the walkers more than most, he had them in his barn, he built an immunity to the flu, same as Michonne , I still believe the virus comes from Woodbury and the experiments Milton was doing.