Daps
Reppin
houston.
LL

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
they didn't want the noise to make them gather :snoop: they could've even used the guns to draw them away

they was already gathering at that point,

the scence when rick killed them pig would have been perfect, cut the pigs drag the zombies out to the woods/away from the prison, and pop them

3rdLetter

Pushin afros back to '76
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Qnz, NYC
Wonder if they're gonna dedicate most of the show to what the Gov'na did after clappin all those people. It'd probably be better than watchin Tyrese go on a simp rampage.

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
they was already gathering at that point,

the scence when pigs killed them pig would have been perfect, cut the pigs drag the zombies out to the woods/away from the prison, and pop them

thats what I'm saying, it was a waste to have them and not clear them from the fence at least once a day.

trollol

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man I almost dont want the gov to come back. Like damn, can these people get a moment of peace? Now here his diabolic ass gon come and lay waste.

i knew something was gonna happen after it seems like everything wrapped up nicely. walking dead :camby:with happy endings

this is the best season so far to me.... that new showrunner knows whats hes doing