Let Chadwick Boseman Be A Lesson To Some Of You Brehs

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Clown shyt. Some of you nikkas have no respect. I knew he was sick and dealing with shyt for a few years now but nikkas and whiteboys on message boards fishing for approval and daps from strangers do the most for nothing. Grow the fukk up already.

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
coli nikkas demonic, i get regularly told to kill myself in neg messages after making an attempt last year

but i don't snitch cause i ain't no hoe

i guess it pays to be a rat

black people we're our own enemy

that's why the rest of the world will continue to fuk us over with zero fukks because we don't cherish our own.

Frangala

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Le Grand Congo (Kin)
Name calling and clowning is the name of the game/culture and literally Black internet culture. Why the surprise? Cats are literally incapable of having civil discourse or have a back and forth without calling ppl names on this board. Why the surprise? There is rampant lack of civility especially in Black internet discourse among ourselves (I have noticed that way too much insults upon insults). It's clowning and joking at all times with a mix of personal attacks then shyt gets out of hand and the personal attacks over take the clowning and joking (which was the whole motivation the whole way just masked with clowning and joking)

Last edited:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
the best thing to do in this situation.
is to take accountability for your comments.
then work from the self destruction of the draw in error.
to build up to be of higher quality from that period in time.

nuffin wrong with admitting fault.
if you were wrong.

if i said some Inflammatory shyt about him.
to compound and do not remember i will say i was wrong and move forward to a better assessment.
plus make sure to be more mindful and responsible in the future. To give it more incubation time for a full discovery.
instead of formerly jumping to conclusions and then making comedy. That afterwards can be viewed in a negative connotation.

art barr

Boseman was an enigma and when you survey his work.
plus his pedigree.
this is a loss on a level.
that we are ALL not prepared for.

WAKANDA FOREVER!!

I AM BLACK AND I AM PROUD.
NUMBER 42
REAL JUSTICE AND REAL PEACE.

four slogans just simply attached to his film legacy alone
that gives us power in this huff trash ass country.
we are imprisoned in as black people.

Last edited:

Juven

All Star
Daps
Yall hypocrites like a mafukker :mjlol:

I've literally see u dudes post pictures of a 12 yr old in numerous threads and clown him

I've seen you dudes make fun of lil babies

All of social media just like that too:wow:

Male n female

Yall pick and choose a high horse then drop to the lowest dominator most of the times

:mjgrin:

Man it's posters on here who swear to gawd they the most righteous Christian or Muslim
But be on some of the most disrespectful shyt ever at other times:mjlol:

Man I swear I hope Covid-19 wipes out this whole world of humanity :mjgrin:

You gotta drop Names breh

Goombreh

Superstar
Daps
coli nikkas demonic, i get regularly told to kill myself in neg messages after making an attempt last year

but i don't snitch cause i ain't no hoe

i guess it pays to be a rat

black people we're our own enemy

that's why the rest of the world will continue to fuk us over with zero fukks because we don't cherish our own.
:duck:

qwer

Banned
Daps
This nikka went out his way to find everyone who clowned Chadwick Bozeman when no one had a clue and celebs are used to haters, white or black.

Thats like lookin up every joke we make about people every day

People clown Tekashi but what if he's battling cancer right now and living it up knowing cancer will take him out before some goons? Who cares about snitching if he knew he only had 1 year left to live anyway.

Or how people clown Tariq Nasheed but what if he quietly has cancer? Kevin Samuels? Etc

Plus u goofies cheer on innocent cops getting hit with bricks at a protest when that cop has a wife and kids. I saw that and cringed at all the people laughing. He not the one who shot Jacob Blake directly.
@Bryan Danielson
@Da King
Name calling and clowning is the name of the game/culture and literally Black internet culture. Why the surprise? Cats are literally incapable of having civil discourse or have a back and forth without calling ppl names on this board. Why the surprise? There is rampant lack of civility especially in Black internet discourse among ourselves (I have noticed that way too much insults upon insults). It's clowning and joking at all times with a mix of personal attacks then shyt gets out of hand and the personal attacks over take the clowning and joking (which was the whole motivation the whole way just masked with clowning and joking)
that's another thing we need to talk about I’m going to make a thread on this we need to Bush joaning and roasting culture in the African America community its straight up disgusting how you guys make fun of degrade and bully people. People will make fun of you can call you ugly dark or African or Haitian as a child and then people will say that just what they do they do it to everyone. Why the need to degrade black features? Why is it funny to make fun of people how they look or how they talk or the mothers like that’s straight up disgusting. I remember during the wild n out Michael blacksonwas on there and they all did was make dark skin jokes and African jokes. Meanwhile Michael blackson jokes were more individualized.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
This situation also points out how much black folks keep things like this hidden, when there is really no reason to. He could have received an outpouring of support during his final day rather than ridicule. My grandma tucked my grandad away when he got cancer... She didn't want anybody outside of our immediate family to know. Because of that thinking, his death was a shock to alot of people. Theres no telling who could have brought some positivity to his final days.

Plus Chadwick speaking out about his heath struggles could have helped other people going through the same thing. Kind like "hey I have cancer, but that does not step me from accomplishing goals I have set for myself".

Its not his responsibility to speak out or tell ANYBODY about his suffering or pain and what a tone deaf and fukked up way of thinking to suggest that someone else’s struggle is a vehicle for your’s or anyone’s upliftment.

Who raised you nikkas:scust: