Let Chadwick Boseman Be A Lesson To Some Of You Brehs

Cee2

Pro
Daps
RIP :mjcry:

I hope this teaches brothers on this site a lesson to not make fun of anyone’s appearance since we really don’t know shyt.

I mentioned this yesterday, just be mindful as karma is real.

i generally expect this sort of behavior from young bucks but after a certain age you really gotta ask yourself as an adult whether you still want to act like a kid during recess in school when it comes to people’s appearances.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
No I’m not. Never made fun of him possibly have a disease. Point it out. I said his face in the pic with MBJ looks like he did gay things. A man hugging him from behind with his eyes closed. Dudes just don’t know to read with comprehension, they just want to make posters “wrong”. Just like you said I was.
Colon cancer can be common in certain lifestyle choices

Frangala

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Le Grand Congo (Kin)
He's not surprised :what:. The point is that it is something we should reflect on and change.

You are not making sense please explain. Me explaining that it is a natural outcome of what the culture is all about (i.e namecalling, joking, making fun of other appearances etc..) is not mutually exclusive with the self reflection on that type of negative behavior/action.

Last edited:

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Some people get a certain level of envy when they see a very successful Black person and they think that they sacrificed their values or morality to get where they were at. In one sense hindsight is 20/20 but it's definitely a pattern.

Magic Mulatto

Here Today, Gone Tomorrow. . .
Daps
Nikkas really in here talking about “guilt” and “shame” and shyt
JaggedPreciousJavalina-size_restricted.gif

Snoopy Loops

All Star
Daps
Cant speak for all the posts in that thread, but the posts OP pointed out attributed his weight loss to a Christian Bale type role. Presumptuous, maybe, but there isnt really malice in that.

SkiHat's post could qualify, but I wouldnt call that mean-spirited considering everyone was speculating.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
@Tommy Knocks I thought you weren't dumb
Do I look like I know that man personally? am I a family member with his health history? Do I look like his physician? Does a man with stage 4 cancer typically go out to third world countries to film movies under heavy schedules? Did he tell you he was sick? Did he ever announce it?

well clown the answer is fukking NO. unless youre any of the above all youre doing is speculating like everyone else . I assumed he lost weight because he's a fukking actor you goof ball and that's what actors do. how the fukk is that a dumb assumption????????? that's probably the best assumption instead of assuming a man has aids. :wtf:

beat it:camby:

Last edited: