Let Chadwick Boseman Be A Lesson To Some Of You Brehs

Theodoresolderbreh

No Shorts No Malarkey
Daps
Reppin
Theodore breh and associates
im gonna slander whomever i want. if they die later or not wont really move me jokes are jokes. however when i seen those pictures of him frail like that i knew off rip it was cancer. having two family members go through that and not make it. i didnt have bad word for it.

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
Name calling and clowning is the name of the game/culture and literally Black internet culture. Why the surprise? Cats are literally incapable of having civil discourse or have a back and forth without calling ppl names on this board. Why the surprise? There is rampant lack of civility especially in Black internet discourse among ourselves (I have noticed that way too much insults upon insults). It's clowning and joking at all times with a mix of personal attacks then shyt gets out of hand and the personal attacks over take the clowning and joking (which was the whole motivation the whole way just masked with clowning and joking)

He's not surprised :what:. The point is that it is something we should reflect on and change.

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
Lowkey brings my blood to a boil.

Same idiots who are quick to call someone a c00n when they're not willing to die for the cause are the same idiots who cannot reflect on the need to show respect. Talking about "that just how the black internet culture gets down". Maybe that is why we are so fragmented. You cannot reasonably expect people to put their trust in a community that thinks nothing of disrespecting them.

Daps
Its not his responsibility to speak out or tell ANYBODY about his suffering or pain and what a tone deaf and fukked up way of thinking to suggest that someone else’s struggle is a vehicle for your’s or anyone’s upliftment.

Who raised you nikkas:scust:

Yeah. Chadwick's family knew of his diagnosis and they were the only ones that deserved to know.

If chadwick came out with it publicly it would have completely overshadowed his career like a mushroom and he would be asked about it every. Time.

His decision to keep his condition private was absolutely the most sensible thing to do in that situation and wtf @ that poster making it as some indictment of black people or some lame sociological concept as a whole.

Wonderfully said tho I am soooo sick of people viewing a singular black person's actions as some reflection of the issues within the black community. Chadwick has a right to keep his diagnosis to himself.

No. Poster tried it though.

Xyrax

Superstar
Daps
Say what you gonna say, but when it turns out that I said some shyt out of pocket about a stand up mfer, when Im called out on it later; I don't get defensive like a bytch and try to return fire. I hold the L, and apologize for shytting on a good persons character.

That's all you get out of me in that scenario, because that's what the fukk I should be doing as a person with some fukking self respect.

Apologizing for being wrong.

When all I see is nikkas that was popping shyt getting mad and calling at cats for "not being able to take a joke" instead of just coming out and saying you were wrong and apologizing; I know what form of integrity you lack... You more worried about trying to maintain some spotless internet clout than being a decent mfer.

Damn shame man. RIP Boseman. Every one of us that spoke ill on your appearance deserves the shame we holding right now.

qwer

Banned
Daps
Say what you gonna say, but when it turns out that I said some shyt out of pocket about a stand up mfer, when Im called out on it later; I don't get defensive like a bytch and try to return fire. I hold the L, and apologize for shytting on a good persons character.

That's all you get out of me in that scenario, because that's what the fukk I should be doing as a person with some fukking self respect.

Apologizing for being wrong.

When all I see is nikkas that was popping shyt getting mad and calling at cats for "not being able to take a joke" instead of just coming out and saying you were wrong and apologizing; I know what form of integrity you lack... You more worried about trying to maintain some spotless internet clout than being a decent mfer.

Damn shame man. RIP Boseman. Every one of us that spoke ill on your appearance deserves the shame we holding right now.
Black peoples tearing down other black peoples you just hate to see it:mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::to::to::snoop::snoop::wow::wow::wow::wow: so disgusted by it I could never be a celebrity.

qwer

Banned
Daps
It be your own people smh. We really need to get rid of this roasting and joaning culture in the black community it’s disgusting

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
I can remember when OP clowned Charmander in his RIP thread and got bushed for it.

I’m not for the cracking on the ill but it’s funny to hear OP take this stance when he does the same exact shyt

Perhaps that is why I had OP on ignore (I only saw this thread in the sidebar and clicked it and saw I couldn't see the post because OP was on ignore.).I don't really recall the username, but if he did that then it all makes sense. :ehh:

southern.girl

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Starkset
I think this is a bit unfair. Per Chadwick’s wishes, the public did not know what he was suffering from. And that’s his prerogative. But what you can’t do is show up on IG (Jackie Robinson post) and expect people not to question the severe change in weight. It’s just unrealistic to not expect a reaction.

Furthermore, I’ve read people guessing that he had cancer at that time & they were chewed out as well. Do they deserve an apology b/c we found out that they were right?

It be your own people smh. We really need to get rid of this roasting and joaning culture in the black community it’s disgusting

I’ve never been a fan of roasting. But in this particular case, what I will say is that, many people don’t know how to process death or approaching death. Laughter, no matter how cheap it is, is often a coping mechanism.

It’s a sad story all around. 43 is too young to die of cancer. I think these deaths, & the whole 2020 year, are a wake up call for people to accept Christ. I’ll just say that & be done with it.