Let a potential bae hit before yall go on the first date brehettes :mjcry:

Splash

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You obese. You did the right thing.

If that twat and that mouth was off the chain he will take you out

If not you 10pm and up coast is clear smash.

I seen this man drop some venemous ether :damn:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I seen this man drop some venemous ether :damn:
Marty kissing a nikka goodnight

maneater-mileena-o.gif

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
I truthfully don't see the problem with this. lol ya both adults.

Iv fukked chicks on date zero and taken them out on dates after.

Iv never actually fukked a woman and thought to myself iv won.
how old r u ?
Plus most men dont think like u

the average man wouldnt take a woman seriously if she let him hit without dating first.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Find good male role model in your life and talk to him

Tanahashi Coates

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol: I've pulled this move before. Came over with the intent of going to B Dubs for food and drinks. Smoked a bowl and started giving her a massage :shaq:. Got on the floor and started kissing her thighs and she was like "We gotta go, what are you doing? :wow:" Picked that broad up and threw her on the bed and kept reassuring her that if she didn't want to do anything I'd stop :troll:. After another 5 minutes she was like, "If you keep touching and kissing me like that I'm gonna just have to fukk you" :jawalrus: Broad never called me back but I got mine :blessed:

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
Talk to them
Revo my dad and uncles are under the assumption that I'm an angel and that Im a virgin holding out for the right man :to:

If they knew half the shyt ive done in these 25 years of being on earth, they'll disown me

They are already pressuring me about getting married soon. :mjcry: little do they know, i might never get married.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
If yall were on the same page and this dude is everything your making him out to be than you shouldn't have any problems. Maybe it's just me, but who gives a fukk if you let him hit after a week? I know there alot of immature cats out here, but I don't fault you for going with the flow and just doing what you felt was right without some ten commandments type shyt gettin in the way. You a grown ass woman who decided that she was gonna get some dikk and enjoy it. You got nothing to be ashamed about. I'd take a chick like that I can vibe with and see where things can potentially go over a chick who has a checklist of shyt that we can/can't do. And if it doesn't work out, then dust yaself off and move on to the next one.
This is all that needed to be said.