Let a potential bae hit before yall go on the first date brehettes :mjcry:

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
some real ass advice.

you took an L. move on. If not, your soul will be tortured even more. you're trying to salvage an L at this point. you have this need to at least break even on this situation. if he's a true player, he'll sense that need and use it to make you give up even more of your soul. If he's a righteous dude, at best he'll be turned off by your neediness and break it off. either way you lose. you're trying too hard to play the game. you,re trying to seem a certain way to certain people to get what you want (basically playing yourself). You can't even be honest about who you are to the people you love. if you're ashamed about who you are, either learn to accept it OR make a change in your life to become someone you're not ashamed of. in the mean time as far as this situation, go off dude's actions and play it by ear, take responsibility for your actions, learn from this, forgive yourself and move on.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Who cares? It was a joke geez.
I just thought youd be annoyed by it too cuz you practiced self control your whole life yet they think they can simply call themselves that and be on your level. :yeshrug:

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I just thought youd be annoyed by it too cuz you practiced self control your whole life yet they think they can simply call themselves that and be on your level. :yeshrug:
Level? Virgins aren't better than non-virgins.

• Dap
Reactions: no.

Prince Mongo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ashlar Hall, Memphis
So you got fukked by a nikka that ain't take you out on a date first or whatever? Who gives a fukk, a billion other bytches have done the same shyt. You a hoe, it is what it is. Like be honest with yourself, you know that nikka and any nikka he told that he hit wont take you seriously. So you're going to have a rep as an easy bytch, if you don't already have it. These are things that you should've been able to figure out for yourself. It's some obvious ass shyt that you ain't really need to tell strangers on the internet about

tater

Superstar
Daps
He gave you a fake name?!

Seems like a loser.

But if you buy this middle name nonsense, then just hit him up and ask him to do something non sexual, in public. If he says yes, then cool if not move on. You hooked up with him, you liked him and he played you. It sucks but 'tis life.

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
He's still calling and texting me since I've ignored him :lupe:

Since he lied about his name I'm just going to keep ignoring him until he catch a clue and k.i.m :aicmon:

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
He's still calling and texting me since I've ignored him :lupe:

Since he lied about his name I'm just going to keep ignoring him until he catch a clue and k.i.m :aicmon:
I dunno know here and I'm never at a loss for words.

I think you only took an L if you obsess over it.

Ya'll used protection? No babies, nobody burning?

Welp, be grateful you dodged a bullet and move on. Girl life too short!

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
LOL THESE DUMB BIITCHES REALLY PLAYIN MENTAL GAMES WIT THEMSELVES .. NO DISRESPECT, BUT U ACTIN BRAND NEW. U GOT WHAT U WANTED SO STFU AND QUIT MOANIN ABOUT IT........WHO CARES WHAT ANY1 ELSE THINKS, U JUS MENTALLY AGONIZING YOURSELF BY MAKIN ALL THESE STIPULATIONS UP IN YA HEAD. THE UPPERHAND IS WHAT U MAKE IT.