Let a potential bae hit before yall go on the first date brehettes :mjcry:

prince_peoples

Superstar
Daps
lol its all good, it happens to us all.

I personally just assume everyone is a piece of shyt with ulterior motives until proven otherwise.

thought I met a decent nikka

but
tumblr_mq9tf4hZ141qmpgteo1_500.gif

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
thought I met a decent nikka

but
tumblr_mq9tf4hZ141qmpgteo1_500.gif
He might still be decent. You both fukked, it wasnt just him. How much time has passed?
You cant have a double standard, girl. Dudes all the time be on some "I can fukk as much as i want, but the woman i like down better be virginal"

We both know how retarded that shyt sounds. So you fukked:yeshrug:Only way to know how he feels is to speak to him, but thats if he wants to stick around. It doesnt make eith of you look bad, but reading a resume before let a dude pull up in the company parking lot has its merits. No, it doesnt weed out dudes who are going to hit and quit, but if you really wanted him around, getting to know more about him, and he you, would have went a long way. Gotta separate sexual chemistry from intellectual and emotional chemistry. Truth is, you both didnt really know each other, but yall saw each others fukk faces. Self control, Marty, or make peace with being a chick not taken seriously. The type to get called when a dudes main chick being difficult.

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
He might still be decent. You both fukked, it wasnt just him. How much time has passed?
You cant have a double standard, girl. Dudes all the time be on some "I can fukk as much as i want, but the woman i like down better be virginal"

We both know how retarded that shyt sounds. So you fukked:yeshrug:Only way to know how he feels is to speak to him, but thats if he wants to stick around. It doesnt make eith of you look bad, but reading a resume before let a dude pull up in the company parking lot has its merits. No, it doesnt weed out dudes who are going to hit and quit, but if you really wanted him around, getting to know more about him, and he you, would have went a long way. Gotta separate sexual chemistry from intellectual and emotional chemistry. Truth is, you both didnt really know each other, but yall saw each others fukk faces. Self control, Marty, or make peace with being a chick not taken seriously. The type to get called when a dudes main chick being difficult.

I thought he was a decent guy until I found out that he lied about his real name

He didnt completely change up on me as far as turning into an a$$hole. Its just that i feel that since we fukked already, he may few me as a jump off.

should i ask him that?

Daps
I thought he was a decent guy until I found out that he lied about his real name

He didnt completely change up on me as far as turning into an a$$hole. Its just that i feel that since we fukked already, he may few me as a jump off.

should i ask him that?

Nah don't ask him that, just because most dudes wont answer that question honestly unless they are cold blooded or REALLY honest, which we know isn't him because he lied about something simple as his real name. I would advise just rocking out and see what happens, you're already prepared for if things go left, if it does so be it :yeshrug:.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

should i ask him that?
I say no:ld:If you still wanna pursue, try to do some of the shyt you would have done had you both not fukked. Invite him to something, let him know hes kinda dope, and check his response. If he is mad lukewarm, delete his number. If hes good to go, now you can hang without feeling awkward cause you already saw each other naked. Just go with the flow. If yall wanna make out and shyt in the bowling alley, go for it. Just dont let anything and everything lead to sex since that isnt what you wanna do.

Be warned, though, dont switch up now and try to play the good girl role. He already knows you are willing to do the nitty gritty if your bits are tingling, so embrace that aspect. Just let his ass know that that was good, and you wanna see what else is good. He might be ok with that, or he might say yea but try everything in the book to get you to slip and fall on his dikk vagina first. Check the conversations...see if he even likes talking to you about mundane shyt. Its the little intricacies that will tell you right away if he is worth entertaining.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:wow:

she never had her sugar walls stretched to the point that she squirted everywhere :noah:

remain a virgin guys @Juicy and @bcrusaderw ....sex changes everything :mjcry:
Haha, i remember the first girl i made squirt. Talked about that shyt for days(with me). No telling how much she talked about it with others. She got dikk drunk though and became a pest.