Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
Was it all delicate like this?

tumblr_n8pezishhm1r3xgk6o1_500.gif

and was your face as shook as hers? :lupe:
yes but I wasnt shaking.....he did give me a nice good ole juicy kiss on the lips afterwards tho :ahh:

J-Nice

A genius is the one most like himself
Supporter
Daps
He knew what I was looking for from the jump and he agreed.

Still doesnt change the fact that I let him hit after a week.

If yall were on the same page and this dude is everything your making him out to be than you shouldn't have any problems. Maybe it's just me, but who gives a fukk if you let him hit after a week? I know there alot of immature cats out here, but I don't fault you for going with the flow and just doing what you felt was right without some ten commandments type shyt gettin in the way. You a grown ass woman who decided that she was gonna get some dikk and enjoy it. You got nothing to be ashamed about. I'd take a chick like that I can vibe with and see where things can potentially go over a chick who has a checklist of shyt that we can/can't do. And if it doesn't work out, then dust yaself off and move on to the next one.

VegasCAC

Leader of #CACset
Supporter
Daps
I wasnt going to put anything on there....i just want him off my social media :mjcry:

I got played like a fukkin fiddle :martin:
After y'all fukked did he want you to leave immediately, or was there an awkward 10-15 minutes of him shifting around wishing you'd go but not wanting to be an a$$hole :mjlol:

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
thats a good way to look at it. :ehh:

Even though the sex was great...im not used to getting played.

Im used to at least getting 2 dates up out a nikka.
:ufdup: nah nah nah, you weren't played. He didn't David Copperfield and make the drawls disappear , throw a sheet over your face, pull the shyt off and reveal you were
fukking. You and him did this. Besides, if he real sweet on you, he will be back. This is the price of not having self-control though.

":jbhmm:I like her and I had fun, but does she do this with every guy?"
Boom, now its in his head that hes just another paperclip in your desk drawer, and now it's time to find another chick. When it's too easy, most men instantly lose
interest. Whether it's true or not, he can imagine you stepping out the house to get a drink or pick up groceries and a smooth talker convinces you to fukk:yeshrug:

On to the next, Marty, but put a chastity belt on:ufdup: