Let 4 Coli Brehs kick yo weekend off right with The Lack of Institutional Control Podcast OP Updated

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
yall might wanna kill some of the recruiting talk though for your specific squads, at least shorten it though.

And no more Tech Shade :ufdup:

I know one of the popular ACC realignment discussions was going to a 4 team pod system

but the ACC would have to add at least another squad to hit 16 and make Notre Dame join fully (which they ultimately will eventually)

4 pods
Pod1: Tech, Miami, UNC, Duke
Pod2: FSU, Clemson, Wack, NCSnitch
Pod3: ND, Syracuse, BC, Pitt
Pod4: UVA, VT, Louisville, ?????

A) 3 pod games, rotate another pod each year, and have 5 other at large games
B) 3 pod games, rotate another pod each year, and play a game vs another pod member from the other 2 pods not in the annual rotation. So that's 9 conf games, 3 at large.

As for the Conf Championship the best records of the 2 groups of pods playing vs each other would go to Charlotte.

So for example.

Take GT doing option A :troll:

Year 1 - we play Miami, UNC, Duke in our pod. Our rotational pod for the season would be pod 2, so that's FSU, Clemson, Wake, and NCST. The best conf record of the Pod1/2 rotation would play the best conf record of the 3/4 pod rotation.

Year 2 - again, we play our normal pod games vs Miami, Duke, UNC. But this seaosn we play pod 3. Pods 2/4 would play.
Year 3 - normal pod games. Then play Pod 4 opponents. 1/4 vs 2/3 best records.
Year 4 - normal pod games, but flip the home/away games vs pod 2.
rinse/repeat.

If we did Option B, it would be the same scenario as option A except in addtion to playing Pod 2 opponents. We'd play a team from Pods 3 and 4 (maybe a Perma game from the other pods???).

Pod 2 perma game - Clemson for us (Miami and FSU would be perma rivals).
Pod 3 perma game - ND
Pod 4 perma game - VT

Thoughts @Lucky_Lefty

Of course we'd need to add that 16th team. I know cats won't be in favor of it, but I'd try and see if West Virginia wouldn't mind joining (makes sense geographically and they travel and have large alumni fanbases throughout the east coast and midwest). I know they aren't an AAU school, but neither was Louisville, BC, FSU, Syracuse.
Dark Horse would be Tulane (yeah, I said it). New Orleans games!!! :blessed:

As long as it isn't UConn. :scust:

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
yall might wanna kill some of the recruiting talk though for your specific squads, at least shorten it though.

And no more Tech Shade :ufdup:

I know one of the popular ACC realignment discussions was going to a 4 team pod system

but the ACC would have to add at least another squad to hit 16 and make Notre Dame join fully (which they ultimately will eventually)

4 pods
Pod1: Tech, Miami, UNC, Duke
Pod2: FSU, Clemson, Wack, NCSnitch
Pod3: ND, Syracuse, BC, Pitt
Pod4: UVA, VT, Louisville, ?????

A) 3 pod games, rotate another pod each year, and have 5 other at large games
B) 3 pod games, rotate another pod each year, and play a game vs another pod member from the other 2 pods not in the annual rotation. So that's 9 conf games, 3 at large.

As for the Conf Championship the best records of the 2 groups of pods playing vs each other would go to Charlotte.

So for example.

Take GT doing option A :troll:

Year 1 - we play Miami, UNC, Duke in our pod. Our rotational pod for the season would be pod 2, so that's FSU, Clemson, Wake, and NCST. The best conf record of the Pod1/2 rotation would play the best conf record of the 3/4 pod rotation.

Year 2 - again, we play our normal pod games vs Miami, Duke, UNC. But this seaosn we play pod 3. Pods 2/4 would play.
Year 3 - normal pod games. Then play Pod 4 opponents. 1/4 vs 2/3 best records.
Year 4 - normal pod games, but flip the home/away games vs pod 2.
rinse/repeat.

If we did Option B, it would be the same scenario as option A except in addtion to playing Pod 2 opponents. We'd play a team from Pods 3 and 4 (maybe a Perma game from the other pods???).

Pod 2 perma game - Clemson for us (Miami and FSU would be perma rivals).
Pod 3 perma game - ND
Pod 4 perma game - VT

Thoughts @Lucky_Lefty

Of course we'd need to add that 16th team. I know cats won't be in favor of it, but I'd try and see if West Virginia wouldn't mind joining (makes sense geographically and they travel and have large alumni fanbases throughout the east coast and midwest). I know they aren't an AAU school, but neither was Louisville, BC, FSU, Syracuse.
Dark Horse would be Tulane (yeah, I said it). New Orleans games!!! :blessed:

As long as it isn't UConn. :scust:
So you saying you want more Thee :TheeOSU: talk? I agree :buckeyesalute:

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps

Freddie.Cane

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
305 Canes, Dolphins, and Heat

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
I have a homie who we had on FTL that is all things college football. He runs the northeast HS football circuit now.

Trust me....he is the college football god!

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I have a homie who we had on FTL that is all things college football. He runs the northeast HS football circuit now.

Trust me....he is the college football god!

we still need that reunion show..........

terrell-owens-e1349806559327.png