Let 4 Coli Brehs kick yo weekend off right with The Lack of Institutional Control Podcast OP Updated

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I got a job man. Way too many platforms for me to keep up with. Will try to get it up on many as possible soon. Promise

I use the Podcast Addict app for Android. it pulls from Itunes, google play, and podomatic for sure I know. When you put it on google play or Itunes, I was able to subscribe to it from the podcast addict app. :blessed:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
haven't been to the one on Front in a grip. Mendenhall starting to disappoint and the one on Germantown is straight :trash:

When I first went there like a decade ago, our old VP who was this workout warrior (dude does Ironman competitions and shyt) let the operators at our Distribution site near Hickory Hill Mall talk him into trying Gus's. We went to that shyt and this dude has us dying laughing. Bruh did like a 3 piece fried chicken, but the kicker was he got the 40 oz bruh. :laff:

Fried chicken and a 40 (still :laff: they sold that shyt there at the time).

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
When I first went there like a decade ago, our old VP who was this workout warrior (dude does Ironman competitions and shyt) let the operators at our Distribution site near Hickory Hill Mall talk him into trying Gus's. We went to that shyt and this dude has us dying laughing. Bruh did like a 3 piece fried chicken, but the kicker was he got the 40 oz bruh. :laff:

Fried chicken and a 40 (still :laff: they sold that shyt there at the time).
:laff: That's what I love about down south food joints that are extremely popular amongst the locals and before they get the tourists wrecking it (no pun). They ain't got no chill. It's like when out of towners go to Gate's in KC for the first time and the folks up front just start yelling at them like drill sergeants. Then it be sistas who still be rocking finger waves and shyt that be doing it. I remember seeing Ron Jeremy in there with the dude who owned the Bunny Ranch and the expression on their faces was priceless

Mensch Fontana

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHHICEY
@Lucky_Lefty @No Sleep and yours truly got together for our 1st college football podcast. We give some team insights, talk about expectations, wiping out all of South florida, Joe paterno movie, and old pasty white men. Give us a listen :ld:
Check out our twitter and pass it round LoICPodcastCFB (@loicpodcfb) on Twitter
Follow my twitter I just started 2 days ago :russ: Check out John W. Doe (@alabamabagman): John W. Doe (@alabamabagman) on Twitter

Can I neg yall for the dumb shyt yall say on this podcast? :patrice: