Let 4 Coli Brehs kick yo weekend off right with The Lack of Institutional Control Podcast OP Updated

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
umdancecalgame.gif
The 60s look so lovely :wow:

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Maybe have that replace the Halftime segment. Would be fitting as well. :troll:
I see what you did there

Honestly, I wouldn't be mad at UCONN coming aboard. Would add one more squad to the NE section of the conference and would satisfy that basketball Jones for the mafia on Tobacco Road. I read the pod portion and decided to leave it out. shyt made my head hurt. WVA join that would be cool but you might as well let USF in since their academic standards are just as low. But I don't think us or Miami would ever let that happen. Low key, wouldn't even be mad at letting App State in but they don't increase the footprint. Maybe Southern Miss or Memphis
I have a homie who we had on FTL that is all things college football. He runs the northeast HS football circuit now.

Trust me....he is the college football god!
Set it up fam. May ask you come on and share some Norman fukkery stories. We're you there when Blake was there or Gibbs?
Play the guest's favorite school fightsong when introducing them would be dope too.

For @Freddie.Cane it'd have to be

:mjgrin:

No way in hell that shyt ever getting played. EVER!!! I'd sabotage this shyt before I played it

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I see what you did there

Honestly, I wouldn't be mad at UCONN coming aboard. Would add one more squad to the NE section of the conference and would satisfy that basketball Jones for the mafia on Tobacco Road. I read the pod portion and decided to leave it out. shyt made my head hurt. WVA join that would be cool but you might as well let USF in since their academic standards are just as low. But I don't think us or Miami would ever let that happen. Low key, wouldn't even be mad at letting App State in but they don't increase the footprint. Maybe Southern Miss or Memphis

Set it up fam. May ask you come on and share some Norman fukkery stories. We're you there when Blake was there or Gibbs?

No way in hell that shyt ever getting played. EVER!!! I'd sabotage this shyt before I played it

MEMPHIS. Forgot. DEM nikkaz. Cacs might be scared though. :laugh:
Louisville would be cool with it I think as well.

But Memphis would be solid hoops wise. Granted our Coach might be :lupe: