Let 4 Coli Brehs kick yo weekend off right with The Lack of Institutional Control Podcast OP Updated

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Listening now. Dope intro music.. :wow:

Why is this not Stickied?

Cause the hoe ass coli ain't got love for college football. But they gon realize we got something to say too
tumblr_neby2fmTRP1rbppffo1_500.gif

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
@Lucky_Lefty @No Sleep and yours truly got together for our 1st college football podcast. We give some team insights, talk about expectations, wiping out all of South florida, Joe paterno movie, and old pasty white men. Give us a listen :ld:
Check out our twitter and pass it round LoICPodcastCFB (@loicpodcfb) on Twitter
Follow my twitter I just started 2 days ago :russ: Check out John W. Doe (@alabamabagman): John W. Doe (@alabamabagman) on Twitter

Good shyt repped

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
I should be sleep but whatever. So as y'all can see, we got these eps broken down to 1.0, 2.0, etc, so for ep 2.5 I need some folks to come on and talk about their teams. Nothing too serious but just 10-15 min at the most. We starting with the PAC-12 so I need some fans to PM me their Skype s/n and a good day/time for y'all to record (excluding Tuesday or Wednesday

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
I should be sleep but whatever. So as y'all can see, we got these eps broken down to 1.0, 2.0, etc, so for ep 2.5 I need some folks to come on and talk about their teams. Nothing too serious but just 10-15 min at the most. We starting with the PAC-12 so I need some fans to PM me their Skype s/n and a good day/time for y'all to record (excluding Tuesday or Wednesday

Build that shyt up until rivalry week. Then ALL rivals go at it. Royal Rumble style. :birdman:

Make these fukkeyes tap the fukk out.

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Build that shyt up until rivalry week. Then ALL rivals go at it. Royal Rumble style. :birdman:

Make these fukkeyes tap the fukk out.
we're still doing that.....this is just gonna be a teams fan coming on and putting us up on their squads (expectations, recruiting, etc...) for the upcoming season