Let 4 Coli Brehs kick yo weekend off right with The Lack of Institutional Control Podcast OP Updated

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
@Lucky_Lefty Urban don't lie :Umadatus:... :russ:
:usure:
While it happened a few weeks back, there was an interesting article about the recruiting of Jevan Snead.

For those that are aware of him, this talented prep quarterback ended up committing to the University of Florida during the recruiting process. In the end, Snead decided to change his mind and commit to the University of Texas.

The main reason why he changed his mind was Tim Tebow.

First off, I assume it would be hard to realize that Tebow was going to be a Heisman winner as a sophomore. But what is funny is what Florida head coach Urban Meyer told Snead during the recruiting process.

I really wonder if he meant to say this or if it was just a pitch, but Meyer ended up telling Snead that they were recruiting Tebow as a linebacker.

An eventual Heisman winner at linebacker? Are you kidding me?

Snead ended up getting the ultimate revenge by going into Gainesville and coming out with a win as part of Ole Miss (he transferred from Texas after it was clear he wouldn’t be starting, and this is his first year eligible with the Rebels). He was the starting quarterback of the eventual winners that day.

But going back to that quote, was there ever really any doubt that Tebow would play quarterback in college? I believe he played defense as a freshman to get him on the field (imagine that, he was that good of an athlete) in high school, but his career was at quarterback.

Tebow was rated the No. 1 dual threat quarterback in the country (and somewhat surprisingly, named only the No. 22 player in the country for his class).

If a coach like Meyer is going to feed an elite recruit like Snead a line like that (Snead was rated No. 61 in that class overall as well), then why wouldn’t any coach bend the truth to get recruits onto campus?

Lucky_Lefty

Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
giphy.gif

I need a certain coach face put on this.
@3Rivers we need your assistance homie

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
@Lucky_Lefty @No Sleep and yours truly got together for our 1st college football podcast. We give some team insights, talk about expectations, wiping out all of South florida, Joe paterno movie, and old pasty white men. Give us a listen :ld:
Check out our twitter and pass it round LoICPodcastCFB (@loicpodcfb) on Twitter
Follow my twitter I just started 2 days ago :russ: Check out John W. Doe (@alabamabagman): John W. Doe (@alabamabagman) on Twitter

what did yall record this over? skype ?

yall should use voice meter banana to cut out background noise and make yall voices sound better

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
jake-no.gif

Nah breh but I'm not going to slander the game in this thread, I'm here to support @Lucky_Lefty and @No Sleep, fukk @portcityplaya though :mjgrin:

Just kidding port :hubie:

fukk you too you waste of height not tall enough to play in the post ass neega :talkintoyou:

I'm kidding tho you my guy preciate the listen. I'm throwing alleys to you in our next pick up game :blessed:

Lucky_Lefty

Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Anybody still able to pull this off of Google Play/iTunes?

Also, since the Big 12/PAC-12 brehs bullshyttin, I need some Big10 brehs to come on and preview their teams. It's either you come on we do it and we gonna slander the fukk out of them