Leslie Jones Slams New 'Ghostbusters' Film: "It's Like Something Trump Would Do"

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
Why would they connect the movie to a shytty reboot that bombed? The franchise was rebooted in order to produce more films in that world, with that all women cast. Due to it bombing they're going back to square one. That's how shyt works.

I loved Ghostbusters as a kid. There was a point where a reboot made sense - it could have been done with Seth Rogan, Craig Robinson, etc. That would have worked, presumably. But making a direct sequel to the original, presumably without the original cast...is retard shyt. Let it go. It was a great movie, the sequel was cool, the cartoon was cool...the end.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
I feel like studios don’t understand lightning in a bottle movies.

You can’t remake Ghostbusters. You can’t remake Jurassic Park.
Lol this just isn’t true. Disney is coming out with a whole slew of remakes this year that will all likely do near a billy

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
I can’t even blame her cacette costars. This hoe probably didn’t run it by them before going off on her rant, and they were right to ignore her
You’re busy talking tough because you figured you have squad with you. But you turn around and your squad is so far behind you, you can’t hear that they are screaming “chill.”

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
It doesn’t hurt financially to try.

Yes it does hurt financially to try.

Are you serious.

This is money we are talembout. That if someone in any of these companies knew wtf they were really doing. It would be heads rolling in the magnitude of the whole fukk'n film industry. Do you realize they ruined the only time in America. where morals was actually marketed and took the forefront in this country with star wars. Then on top of that ruined the fukk'n ribrick to what a blockbuster is. They will never have a another real phenomenon. Plus never really make money or profit for real.
besides fake digital currency supposedly changing hands.

We doomed in this huff ass racist weak ass country. We surrounded and lead by fukkin racist narcissistic white idiots.

I know y'all to young to comprehend. Yet since y'all basically new age depression kids. Y'all do not know and not even trying to cognitively know to change it cause how they did y'all, too.

They setting y'all and the next Gens up to be like Hitler meets Elysium and out of time and ready player one. Except there not gon go to space. There will be no flying cars. What will be is all of us in a metal shack, diggin through ol tech refurbishing old rich people's top of the line under used trash.

Art Barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Lol this just isn’t true. Disney is coming out with a whole slew of remakes this year that will all likely do near a billy

fukk that bicepless ass mouse.
Your Gen is so deprived. That the worst nightmare was that weak ass bytchade company would get another new way to rejuvenate. Which they did with lion king. Past that they are inept and once their properties are all ruined again. You will see that there is muffin left that is good.

You just ain't really looked or reviewed all this shyt for real to know.

Art Barr

As a shawty you would have gotten beaten to death for watching that Disney bullshyt. I wish they never ported hamlet. Then also turned everything simply into. somebody parent figure gotta die to be seen as good.

fukk Disney.

They do not make shyt good.

They ruin it.

They ruined star wars before too.

So I have no idea why Lucas sold the shyt. To that inept bicepless mouse.

Art Barr

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
Yes it does hurt financially to try.

Are you serious.

This is money we are talembout. That if someone in any of these companies knew wtf they were really doing. It would be heads rolling in the magnitude of the whole fukk'n film industry. Do you realize they ruined the only time in America. where morals was actually marketed and took the forefront in this country with star wars. Then on top of that ruined the fukk'n ribrick to what a blockbuster is. They will never have a another real phenomenon. Plus never really make money or profit for real.
besides fake digital currency supposedly changing hands.

We doomed in this huff ass racist weak ass country. We surrounded and lead by fukkin racist narcissistic white idiots.

I know y'all to young to comprehend. Yet since y'all basically new age depression kids. Y'all do not know and not even trying to cognitively know to change it cause how they did y'all, too.

They setting y'all and the next Gens up to be like Hitler meets Elysium and out of time and ready player one. Except there not gon go to space. There will be no flying cars. What will be is all of us in a metal shack, diggin through ol tech refurbishing old rich people's top of the line under used trash.

Art Barr
Is this post copywrited? I think I just found a movie. :ehh::feedme:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Is this post copywrited? I think I just found a movie. :ehh::feedme:

They have this movie several times over already.

Elysium
Equilibrium
The second total recall
Logans run
Out of time

This shyt is any real astute Sci FI meets socio horror novel that won't be accurately ported.. All because we being lead by white undercover gay pedo idiots.

Read some books breh.

Read comics before vertigo comics was created. You will see it all exists and foreshadows these idiots. As it is told from the perspective of a writer.
looking at these buffoons running shyt into doom.

Go read some books.
Study sociological history connected to Keynesian theories and see. They are running us into doom.

Y'all running around like the kids in the alley of godfather ii on the net in digital and don't even know it. You may not know it till you can not unplug from the net. Or they make it out of your Reach. As real talk. I am the person who tried to sell the affordable alternative to set the precedent. Plus who wrote the proposals for those pricing so everyone could have it. Yet it is in the wrong hands and not ever used.
as I wrote or intended it to be priced. Nor is the service of the level of quality that needs to be there as well. Only reason why they fix it for business and on point is because they are liable for the time bandwidth is not available. Yet they are gonna find a way around that too. So when shyt hits the head of doom. No one responsible will be held responsible.

Y'all are doomed with these idiots running shyt. Plus they created a way for history and facts to not be taken as integral to life moving forward systematically as well. So your systematic under educated gens after Gen x are powerless to stop it.

They are winning and you guys have no tactical latching point. Nor know how to strike back from a doomed position to win.

Good luck. I lived the best time to alive in America. Y'all also do not want the person who knows for real help. As I don't see a new protege to a legend coming down the pipeline for real.

Nor do y'all dig in the crate.
to find pieces to aid you to win.

Art Barr

Last edited: