Leonardo DiCaprio /Tom Hardy 'The Revenant' (Official Thread)

Blaze500

Banned
Daps
I've heard from multiple people Will is the frontrunner for oscar so far. Heard he is really good in concussion.
true...but alot of the times your movie has to be somewhat good

Concussion isn't getting good reviews.... so far a 6.3 on imdb and a 47/100 on metascore

not exactly hot reviews

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
:usure:

Tell the troof!! *will smith Concussion voice*
LOL

I saw the trailer when i went to see creed, thought he looked really good in it
true...but alot of the times your movie has to be somewhat good

Concussion isn't getting good reviews.... so far a 6.3 on imdb and a 47/100 on metascore

not exactly hot reviews
yeah that might fukk him in the end. we shall see.

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
LOL

I saw the trailer when i went to see creed, thought he looked really good in it

yeah that might fukk him in the end. we shall see.

Same here but at the same time I didn't think the movie looked nearly as interesting ad his performance in it, so I can see why ppl might be worried he might get fukked if the movie doesn't get good reviews.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
He doesn't speak that much? :beli:

Keep it 100 brehs, the back story sounds crazy as fukk.

I would be ok with Will winning the Oscar.:ehh:

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
Fatal means death...You CAN'T survive death...

You know what a miracle is right?

mir·a·cle
ˈmirək(ə)l/

noun
  1. a surprising and welcome event that is not explicable by natural or scientific laws and is therefore considered to be the work of a divine agency.
    "the miracle of rising from the grave"
    synonyms: wonder, marvel, sensation, phenomenon, supernatural phenomenon,mystery
    "his recovery was a blessed miracle"
    • a highly improbable or extraordinary event, development, or accomplishment that brings very welcome consequences.
      "it was a miracle that more people hadn't been killed or injured"
    • an amazing product or achievement, or an outstanding example of something.

Learn fundamental words and their meaning , brehs :mjlol:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Wait what>?
Leonardo DiCaprio ‘gets raped by a bear in The Revenant’
'The bear flips Leo over and thrusts and thrusts,' according to a viewer at an early screening

therevenant.jpg

We knew Leonardo DiCaprio did some dark stuff for his new filmThe Revenant (namely sleeping inside an animal carcass and eating raw bison), but according to a (perhaps slightly hysterical) early viewer, it gets a whole lot weirder, at least on screen.

‘DICAPRIO RAPED BY BEAR IN FOX MOVIE’ Drudge Report’s homepage screams.

‘The explicit moment from Oscar-winning director Alejandro Inarritu has caused maximum controversy in early screenings,’ the mammoth US news site goes on to claim.

‘Some in the audience escaped to the exits when the Wolf of Wall Street met the Grizzly of Yellowstone.

'The story of rural survivalism and revenge reaches new violent levels for a mainstream film.

READ MORE
Leonardo DiCaprio doesn't need your stupid Oscar

‘The bear flips Leo over and thrusts and thrusts during the explicit mauling.

‘”He is raped -- twice!"

‘Not to be outdone, DiCaprio rips open a horse and sleeps naked in its carcass!’

bear.png

A still from the trailer

Play
0:00
/
2:12

Fullscreen
Mute
The Revenant - Trailer

The bear attack in question featured briefly in the trailer for the movie, though there was nothing to suggest the level of sexual aggressiveness recounted above.

The level of bear-to-Leo contact (I can't believe I'm writing this sentence) seems to vary from person to person, with anotherviewer saying that "the bear flips Glass [DiCaprio's character] over on his belly and molests him - dry humps him actually."

Tipped for Oscars, The Revenant is the new film from Alejandro González Iñárritu, who won Best Picture in 2015 for Birdman. It is based on the true story of Hugh Glass, a 19th-century fur trapper who embarked on a legendary cross-country trek after being mauled by a grizzly bear. Two travelling companions stayed to dig a grave for him following the attack - believing he would die from his injuries - but deserted Glass, claiming they were being attacked by Arikara tribesmen.

He was reported dead by the pair, but turned up very much alive six weeks later following a monumental struggle.

COMMENTS
Leonardo DiCaprio gets raped by a bear in The Revenant
Chris-Rock-HUH-WTF.gif

Leo going hard as fukk for that Oscar

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
From somebody on IMDB

The book talked about his past and described his feelings/motives for revenge quite thoroughly. That was an ignorant comment to suggest a book wouldn't be capable of describing the character very well. :what:

There wasn't a ton of talking in the book; I'm glad they kept that the same for the movie. Based on the trailers, it definitely looks like they changed some things, but it could be for the better (book was fantastic).

Really interested to see what they do for the ending. :lupe:

Wait what>?

Chris-Rock-HUH-WTF.gif

That's one of the most juvenile articles I've ever read. Sounds like something @The Taxman would write if he wrote for a website.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
The book talked about his past and described his feelings/motives for revenge quite thoroughly. That was an ignorant comment to suggest a book wouldn't be capable of describing the character very well. :what:

There wasn't a ton of talking in the book; I'm glad they kept that the same for the movie. Based on the trailers, it definitely looks like they changed some things, but it could be for the better (book was fantastic).

Really interested to see what they do for the ending. :lupe:

That's one of the most juvenile articles I've ever read. Sounds like something @The Taxman would write if he wrote for a website.
Clean my drawers, twat :ufdup:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
I think the movie looks awesome but I thought the same about Birdman beforehand and Innaritu is quite possibly the most pretentious director alive, which is a feat in itself in a world where Christopher Nolan is also alive.
:mjlol:

Wait what>?

Chris-Rock-HUH-WTF.gif

He's finally gonna win it. Thank you, Mr Grizzly :mjcry: we did it Leostans :mjcry:

Last edited: