Leonardo DiCaprio /Tom Hardy 'The Revenant' (Official Thread)

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
It's screening for critics today so we should start getting reactions.

Saw this on the nets :banderas:

"So a friend of mine lucky enough to see the film at a PGA screening earlier today and he was able to confirm that it's a fantastic film. Other things he said: Leo's going to finally win the Oscar, Leo speaks less than 10 lines of dialogue in English, Tom Hardy is also top notch and will be nominated, It's a long film but doesn't feel long, Lubezki is going to be the first cinematographer (and first person in general?) to win 3 consecutive Oscars, and there's about a 40 minute stretch in the film where there is no dialogue, but he said he barely noticed it"

@Sensitive Blake Griffin :blessed:

@TheGodling :umad:

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
It's screening for critics today so we should start getting reactions.

Saw this on the nets :banderas:

"So a friend of mine lucky enough to see the film at a PGA screening earlier today and he was able to confirm that it's a fantastic film. Other things he said: Leo's going to finally win the Oscar, Leo speaks less than 10 lines of dialogue in English, Tom Hardy is also top notch and will be nominated, It's a long film but doesn't feel long, Lubezki is going to be the first cinematographer (and first person in general?) to win 3 consecutive Oscars, and there's about a 40 minute stretch in the film where there is no dialogue, but he said he barely noticed it"

@Sensitive Blake Griffin :blessed:

@TheGodling :umad:
This is gonna be amazing brehs :wow: #lubezkisquad #inarritugang

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
I think the movie looks awesome but I thought the same about Birdman beforehand and Innaritu is quite possibly the most pretentious director alive, which is a feat in itself in a world where Christopher Nolan is also alive.
tumblr_inline_nl4wrjBkSr1rrrkde.gif