Leo Messi about to break the most liked IG post record

GilSho

Veteran
Daps
I remember seeing Twitter babble claiming Beyonce, Drake, LeBron etc are as popular as Messi, Ronaldo and Neymar :mjlol:

These elite futbol players are in another stratosphere entirely when it comes to fame. The only athlete remotely in the same ballpark when it comes to popularity was Ali.

Last edited:

Fanservice

Bih call me senpai
Daps
I remember American sports writers saying "Soccer isn't a skilled sport" :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol:

Jealous because Football (The real football) is the most popular sport in the world, and the US sucks at it
It’s a skilled sport but our most physically gifted athletes don’t play. It’s mostly just mexicans and middle class white boys who couldn’t make the cut in other sports.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I remember American sports writers saying "Soccer isn't a skilled sport" :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol:

Jealous because Football (The real football) is the most popular sport in the world, and the US sucks at it

I mean argentina is getting a NATIONAL HOLIDAY tomorrow. A whole country getting the day off because they won the world cup
soccer/football is literally ingrained in the dna of an absurd amount of countries in the world.