Lena Dunham is overrated, HBO show "Girls" sucks

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps
lena-donald-walking-77987PCNGirls18--3005016065172395455.jpg

:snoop: I know it's just a tv show, but this is a bad look all round.

tumblr_m2leqoSdpX1qhcyth.jpg

:mjpls:It's all good because Gambino managed to rebound from the fat white girl stage and skipped straight into the arms of a pawg.( I know she's not a pawg, but she's an attractive white woman).

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Donald Glover deserves an Emmy for not throwing up seeing Lena Dunham's naked body. :scusthov:

If they were gonna pair up any of the girls with a black guy, why couldn't it have been that little jewish bitty? :why:

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
Donald Glover deserves an Emmy for not throwing up seeing Lena Dunham's naked body. :scusthov:

If they were gonna pair up any of the girls with a black guy, why couldn't it have been that little jewish bitty? :why:

Which one? They are all jewish I think....

Her friend that fukked the Gay dude is the hottest to me . Is that the one your talking about?

She's news anchor Brian Williams daughter.

TrapHouse Rock

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i think the show's just fine, yall aint ever liked a show that you couldn't relate to in the least bit. that's part of the escapism that is entertainment :yeshrug:

but it's mocking the entire demographic that it is catered to.

none of the characters are likeable like the main character wants to be a writer in NY without puttin the work in, her best friend is supertight uptight and dumps the breh, the innocent girl who could use anxiety meds, and the tease who acts cultured as fukk.

i feel like i've met some variation of these characters at one point or another, but i'm not from a big city so its not on this level of delusion or grandeur. but my college ended up being not-so-diverse and a lot of prep school graduates :why:

but :whoa: i don't support any of the lauding that lena dunham is some sort of psuedo-genius, intellectual, feminist power that the general media is trying to make her out to be tho. show also gives off mad hipster tendencies which is just :scusthov:

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
watched about 10 minutes and immediately disliked the main chracter chick with the quickness.

Spoiled, feminized, politically correct, over opinionated, snobby 4/10 c*nt

So you felt the way you're supposed to feel about her :ld:

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
It's always great when rich white girls can get there own show

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
This broad is so annoying, the most funny thing is that the viewership of this show isn't even high.

:deadhorse:
If there weren't kids of famous people and wasn't produced by Judd Apatow than the show would of lasted 3 episodes

It's sad this is considered ground breaking and actually winning awards

It's jersey shore with rich art school kids