Lena Dunham is overrated, HBO show "Girls" sucks

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Surprised that guys watch it too.

I watched a few, because I appreciated the realism, but it stopped being realistic when the dude that dogged Lena out for most of the season all of a sudden started sweating her. It was a little more realistic when she started messing around with Childish Gambino/Donald Glover. she does look like the type of white girl a black guy would date.

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps

I watched a few, because I appreciated the realism, but it stopped being realistic when the dude that dogged Lena out for most of the season all of a sudden started sweating her. It was a little more realistic when she started messing around with Childish Gambino/Donald Glover. she does look like the type of white girl a black guy would date.

i love your username. :krs:

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS

:rudy:kill yourself cac. This sounds like something only a scorn whiteboy would say, which is an outright lie.

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
*shrugs* it's entertaining to me. Not funny and Lena is as bad bodied as they get yet she has no problem being naked but I find it entertaining. It's one of those shows you have do many criticisms about but can't seem to stop watching.

TheBigBopper

Banned
Daps
Ya'll nikkas have poor taste. This is one of the funniest shows I've ever seen. Reminds me of some of the girls I went to college with. The dialogue and situations are spot on realistic.

TheBigBopper

Banned
Daps
:rudy:kill yourself cac. This sounds like something only a scorn whiteboy would say, which is an outright lie.

Real talk, her relationship with Donald Glover's character and her one night stand with the doctor are the only unrealistic situations in the series.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Real talk, her relationship with Donald Glover's character and her one night stand with the doctor are the only unrealistic situations in the series.

breh when I seen scene where she was riding him in bed(no homo), first thing that popped into my head was, "how the fugg she pull him?":wtb:

I ain't gay shyt, but how a good looking dude end up with her. even if he is republican.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is one of the most overrated/horrible non enjoyable shows I have seen in my life.

There are a lot of web series online about life/relationships that are way better and entertaining than this crap.

Whats up with the lighting and mood of this show and other premium shows lately?

Just looks drab and depressing, these clowns are still trying to copy that useless "british" format of filming. i.e. let me show you how life is so messed up GTFOH.

I'm surprised this girl is getting all this hype with mediocre, cringe worthy work and she's not even hot SMH...

:scusthov:

do any of you realize that you are not the audience for this show? :aicmon:

its for girls/women age 15-25...so of course a bunch of men arent gonna be entertained....

:snoop:

guys saying shes not even hot :russ::snoop:

thats the point...shes avg...just like the majority of women are...they relate to her

Daps
Reppin
NULL

Really? Not when the guy who spent 8 episodes dogging her out all of a sudden is in love with her? Or when she's getting paid $200 a pop to write articles when she has no portfolio? Or how she lives in a 2 bdrm apt in the nice part of Brooklyn and apparently wasn't rent for like 3 episodes?

Seriously dude, the show makes no sense :rudy: