Lena Dunham is overrated, HBO show "Girls" sucks

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
do any of you realize that you are not the audience for this show? :aicmon:

its for girls/women age 15-25...so of course a bunch of men arent gonna be entertained....

:snoop:

guys saying shes not even hot :russ::snoop:

thats the point...shes avg...just like the majority of women are...they relate to her

She's not even average. She's below average

Da Jungles

CBALL
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MUSIC
Just because you're not the target audience, doesn't mean you can't be entertained.

Cause I know for damn sure True Blood aint aimed at me. But as soon as that new season drop, I'm in that thang like :dj2::gladbron::skip:

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Or how she lives in a 2 bdrm apt in the nice part of Brooklyn and apparently wasn't rent for like 3 episodes?

Are you talking about from last season, haven't started this season, but her parents were paying her shyt until they cut her off the first episode.

Then her roommate who had parents taking care of her was covering her.

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Just skimmed through it. Maybe it's because they're average to ugly, that people can relate. Since "attractive" is not the norm (average is). Can't relate to this show though.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
This is a show about young vapid white girls in the big city...for young vapid white girls in the city...

It has plenty of low key funny moments in it though...

When Hanna was high on coke and dancing at that club and she switched shirt's with that gay dude...:bryan:

When her ex boyfriend sent her that dikk pick then said...that wasn't for you:bryan::bryan:

When marnee had sex with the gay dude for all of 15 seconds...and then they both were like :comeon::snoop: at each other...

Like i said...the show is about vapid white girls...if i had to list the top 5 funny things to me...vapid white girls would be on the list...

It's not a show that grows on you though...i watched it and instantly loved it...my gf will walkl smooth the fukk out the room though when i watch it...she's indian and has an unrelenting hatred for vapid white girls...

i mean not indian...middle eastern...in case she is reading this

Darth Nubian

I bought my first Ki from my baby momma brother
Daps
Reppin
The Black Star
lena-donald-walking-77987PCNGirls18--3005016065172395455.jpg

:snoop: I know it's just a tv show, but this is a bad look all round.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
cats go out of there way to complain about everything....

if you dont like the show? dont watch it

and lest we forget...it aint made for you anyway!!!!! :blessed: