Lena Dunham Describes Opening Her 1 Yr Old Sister's Vagina & Masterbating In Front Her + Kissing

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Which one of you sick white fem loving fukks still fukk with Jimmy Kimmel?:mjpls:

be brave, brehs :dead: :troll:

I don't even call it molestation, but this comment adds nothing to the discussion. It wasn't ok, its not funny, its not quirky, and its nothing something you get brownie points for if you share it.

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There's an ether photo of Indian women working in a sweatshop to produce overpriced feminism shirts for the consumption of Western white women.
1414971664032_wps_34_Picture_Craig_Hibbert_01_.jpg

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Even The Young Turks is defending this bytch. :snoop: They ignored a key part of the story.

I understand some of the defense of Dunham since she was only seven when the pebble story happened, so it can be argued that she didn't know any better. What I don't understand is all the casual glossing over the fact that she was doing this kind of shyt with her sister until she was 17, and even admits to masturbating in the bed next to her. Even if you argue that we don't know the context here (did she masturbate while her sister watched or was she already asleep? Did her sister know?), that alone suggests there are more stories than what were published in this book.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
:dead:
"Truth Revolt publicly responded by stating:

We refuse. We refuse to withdraw our story or apologize for running it, because quoting a woman’s book does not constitute a “false” story, even if she is a prominent actress and left-wing activist. Lena Dunham may not like our interpretation of her book, but unfortunately for her and her attorneys, she wrote that book – and the First Amendment covers a good deal of material she may not like...

We also look forward to asking her why she believes it is now appropriate for a 28-year-old woman to make light of opening her baby sister’s vagina..."

CxGFnSk.png

Bruh I can picture Truth Revolt writers on some :sas1: after making they statement.

fukk around with them fukk arounds and you fukk around and get smoked
tumblr_makoy8Hbf71qfi2f5o4_400.gif

Mikael Blowpiff

#LosIngobernabrehs
Daps
Even The Young Turks is defending this bytch. :snoop: They ignored a key part of the story.

I understand some of the defense of Dunham since she was only seven when the pebble story happened, so it can be argued that she didn't know any better. What I don't understand is all the casual glossing over the fact that she was doing this kind of shyt with her sister until she was 17, and even admits to masturbating in the bed next to her. Even if you argue that we don't know the context here (did she masturbate while her sister watched or was she already asleep? Did her sister know?), that alone suggests there are more stories than what were published in this book.
She outed her sister which is pretty fukked up. Yeah Laurie Simmons was probably cool with her being gay but still that doesn't mean that she came to terms with the shyt.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
She outed her sister which is pretty fukked up. Yeah Laurie Simmons was probably cool with her being gay but still that doesn't mean that she came to terms with the shyt.
You can't pay me enough to think the harm Lena did didn't cause some of that :mjpls:

LastManStanding

Veteran
Daps
She gets a free pass with the media because she is a far left, white feminist (that conveniently comes from old money) who most in the media absolutely adore because she is selling the agenda that they want to be sold to the youth in this country. She has been crowned the "voice of the youth movement", been handed countless nominations and awards all for having a shytty and vile TV show that promotes white feminism and entitlement in general.

Disgusting.

Last edited:

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
Wasn't she 7 years old when all this happened? If so I dont see a problem, children are naturally curious about their bodies