Lena Dunham Describes Opening Her 1 Yr Old Sister's Vagina & Masterbating In Front Her + Kissing

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
And predictably, the news sites are not covering this... can you imagine if say bristol palin had talked about doing this to one of her younger sisters in a book or on a blog? You would never hear the end of it. Because thats politics as her mommy happens to be on the wrong side of the social revolution ,even if you think palin is a fool and a conwoman , liberals only hate her because she isn't down with their perversions and politics.If she was, there would be a whole other narrative in the media about palin.

But because the degenerate of the moment lena dunham she is a white female ,a jew and a liberal darling we are all meant to be fine with the fact she molested her little sister ,and she is so deluded she thinks only right wing old white men object to this?Because a few guys cat calling a female (and it was probably staged anyway like all the prank videos) is far more disturbing apparently to the worlds media.

,This is just a small example of what liberals and rich jews in hollywood have done and continuing to do to western society. First it was gays, gay marriage, gays adopting children, then liberal parents being allowed to let their male children live as transgender males, and as predicted ,they are now trying to normalise paedophilia, it starts with 'hot female' teachers fukking their students, they promote all that in hollywood and the media.It's the next stage now , it is females talking about 'messing' with their siblings.I think we can predict the final stages, people will end up as pariahs in society, labeled paedophobes for objecting to say homosexual men grooming young boys. What we need to do is, re open the gas chambers and fire up the ovens.

It's not even about liberals and conservatives. When the Palins got involved in that brawl a while ago, I barely heard much about it. And when her teenage daughter got knocked up during the 08 election, they didn't completely grill her. It's white privilege.

Daps
Reppin
NULL

This is horrifying, it's straight up predatory behavior and is not normal at all. Plus the fact that she thought it would be okay to admit this, and is defending her behavior like she did nothing wrong.... just an extreme lack of self awareness that probably stems from her white privilege like that twitter post stated. I don't care about Lena Dunham at all and I don't have anything against her, but I hope her name gets dragged through the mud for this.

hypo666

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's not even about liberals and conservatives. When the Palins got involved in that brawl a while ago, I barely heard much about it. And when her teenage daughter got knocked up during the 08 election, they didn't completely grill her. It's white privilege.

The mainstream media did in the beginning cover the palin battle royale not extensively because I think there were inital doubts about the source ,CNN did though and also ABC or nbc one of the lefty networks had on the dude in alaska who made all the allegations but it quietened down when the police reports emerged and it became clear that there was two sides to the story,, and that the details the blogger who broke the story said occured weren't that accurate and that while Palin was there, she wasn't involved in the fighting.

If I remember correct, back in 08, when it came out about bristol the media never shut up about it, I expect because her mother was pushing her social conservative credentials and having a knocked up unmarried daughter was red meat for them.

There is such thing as white privilege, but some whites are more equal than others. Poor whites, or whites who are on the wrong side of political history for instance will get squished.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
The mainstream media did in the beginning cover the palin battle royale not extensively because I think there were inital doubts about the source ,CNN did though and also ABC or nbc one of the lefty networks had on the dude in alaska who made all the allegations but it quietened down when the police reports emerged and it became clear that there was two sides to the story,, and that the details the blogger who broke the story said occured weren't that accurate and that while Palin was there, she wasn't involved in the fighting.

If I remember correct, back in 08, when it came out about bristol the media never shut up about it, I expect because her mother was pushing her social conservative credentials and having a knocked up unmarried daughter was red meat for them.

There is such thing as white privilege, but some whites are more equal than others. Poor whites, or whites who are on the wrong side of political history for instance will get squished.

I see what you mean. But even conservatives who do shady stuff still aren't completely blackballed. Palin still gets public speaking opportunities and even guys like Dog the Bounty Hunter and Don Imus still get rewarded with second opportunities and a new show.

muse

thats 2 kids! im out!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chi sagittarii
The thing im not understanding about the support, and her confusion about the back lash is, she clearly writes "anything a sexual predator would do to woo a child" but this dumbass bytch doesnt think she's a predator? 7 is about the age children become curious, but with boys and classmates. but with your fukking one year old sister? Yeah this bytch a deviant. This whole fukking family. What one year old is putting fukking pebbles up there? ONE YEARS OLD!!! Who the fukk? What happened in these people's lives?

I never felt right about this girl, never watched the show, but this same fukkin ho who got criticized cuz her show wasnt an accurate representation of new york cuz it was white people galore then booked donald glover asap

:camby:

Please get this unfunny, uninteresting ho out of here. fukking white people. Who she fukk to get a show anyway?

And yo

Yooooooooooo

Dont even get me started on broad city. January 2015 yall!!

Claudex

Lord have mercy!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Motherland
Yooooooooooo

Dont even get me started on broad city. January 2015 yall!!

Is that show really good? :patrice:
I've been watching the youtube videos and Ionno...the comedy seems to be the over-the-top edgy format GIRLS uses. I'm not too fond of that format, but I'm wondering if maybe the show is actually different and I'm just getting the wrong vibe off of the youtube vids.
The homie Hannibal Buress is hilarious in it tho'. :banderas:

muse

thats 2 kids! im out!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chi sagittarii
Is that show really good? :patrice:
I've been watching the youtube videos and Ionno...the comedy seems to be the over-the-top edgy format GIRLS uses. I'm not too fond of that format, but I'm wondering if maybe the show is actually different and I'm just getting the wrong vibe off of the youtube vids.
The homie Hannibal Buress is hilarious in it tho'. :banderas:

I love the show. Head over heels in love, dont know how you'll feel about it. But they did a hack into broad city which comedycentral restarted (2 min youtube clips) watch them shyts and maybe you'll like it. The one where ialana hates gum chewing, and their cereal song was too fukking funny to me

Never watched girls so i cant compare, but other people say its a funny girls :manny:

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Younger kids do a lot of weird things and especially play "doctor" so at 7 years old I'm more accepting of the curiosity though I think publishing it is weird as hell.

However, what is absolutely disgusting is the fact she masturbated at 13 and "bribed" her sister to kiss her while doing so. As someone else said, this is simply what she told us about. More than likely she probably did a lot of other fukked up shyt.

boskey

Top Rankin
Daps
Coincidence that the pebbles were there the same day? :wtf:
I think its kinda obvious that Lena put those Pebbles there in the first place. Notice how in her tweets and in this story she claims her little sister was "laughing" so nobody should think its a big deal :leostare:

Why even tell this story? I dont even feel comfortable posting in this thread. :scusthov:

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
she was 7 so i'm not sure is was purely sexual but it is definitely weird...should have kept that to herself