Lena Dunham Describes Opening Her 1 Yr Old Sister's Vagina & Masterbating In Front Her + Kissing

hypo666

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you look at denhams background, what kind of spokeswoman was she for women anyway? She has lived a life of privilege most of us can only dream of, what does she know about the day to day struggle of women of any race who don't have parents who are rich from old money? ... And apparently not only did she abuse her little sister ,but when she found out her sister was a homosexual, she snitched about it to her parents... Her sister,if she is completely bonkers from her fukked up upbringing should sue this bytch for ruining her life, because you can't tell me,being a homosexual even today is easy and what about the abuse you think that had nothing to do with her sexual orientation being what it is?

Some gay rights supporter... some feminist..... Reminds a bit of this story that came out today....

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/wires/pa/article-2817343/Feminist-t-shirts-sweatshop-row.html. I feel sorry for women actually, because it seems to me, modern day 'feminists' are basically the 'old white men' the feminists hate so much without the cock and balls. Just as I said in an earlier post , some white people are more equal than others, and it is the case with women as well to feminists, some women are more equal than others. If you are a non white woman in a developing country, if you are a woman of any race who lives in a poor deprived area 'feminists' don't give a shyt about you. 'feminists' just use the cause of women rights, to get them more power, they are no better than all the old rich white men who run shyt .

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
If you look at denhams background, what kind of spokeswoman was she for women anyway? She has lived a life of privilege most of us can only dream of, what does she know about the day to day struggle of women of any race who don't have parents who are rich from old money? ... And apparently not only did she abuse her little sister ,but when she found out her sister was a homosexual, she snitched about it to her parents... Her sister,if she is completely bonkers from her fukked up upbringing should sue this bytch for ruining her life, because you can't tell me,being a homosexual even today is easy and what about the abuse you think that had nothing to do with her sexual orientation being what it is?

Some gay rights supporter... some feminist..... Reminds a bit of this story that came out today....

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/wires/pa/article-2817343/Feminist-t-shirts-sweatshop-row.html. I feel sorry for women actually, because it seems to me, modern day 'feminists' are basically the 'old white men' the feminists hate so much without the cock and balls. Just as I said in an earlier post , some white people are more equal than others, and it is the case with women as well to feminists, some women are more equal than others. If you are a non white woman in a developing country, if you are a woman of any race who lives in a poor deprived area 'feminists' don't give a shyt about you. 'feminists' just use the cause of women rights, to get them more power, they are no better than all the old rich white men who run shyt .

The major feminist problems in the US: Can't post your nipples on Instagram (Chelsea Handler), men saying "Hi" to you on the streets.

Women in other countries: :comeon:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset

that's the thing that killing me tho

she's fukking RUINED her sisters life every since she was a child :damn::to:

and had the nerve to say some dumb shyt like "it's not molestation cuz i was a kid and was curious" :what:

doesn't matter if you knew wtf you were doing (even tho you obviously knew at 13 fukkin years old :comeon:) that child's life was scarred at a young age cuz you were a sick piece of shyt kid, not once did she even mention how that shyt might have felt from her sisters perspective

then you out her being a lesbian to her parents :mindblown: and her sister prolly don't even hate her cuz she's been being mindfukked (and prolly fukked forreal) since she was a baby :snoop: shyt is sad and i feel bad that her sister had to live through that fukked up shyt

but i fukkin LOVE when cacs true colors are shown :banderas: especially the ones held on such a high pedestal, i wish the worst on that bytch

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Bluffington Post, Jezebel, and TMZ will have full coverage on any supposed "homophobic" comment from some pseudo celebrity but this story gets the legally blind treatment
JS2jXrs.png

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department

Read up on one of the former writers of the show, Lesley Arfin : http://gawker.com/5903468/a-girls-writers-ironic-racism-and-other-white-people-problems

"******" is a great word. It just packs so much punch. The two g's next to each other are like literal two G's, broin' out, tough as nails, them against the world. It gives me chills that a word can hold so much power, it really makes me feel like I chose the right profession.

Cacs cacin....:shaq2:

Actually...you could really read up on the entire yuppie hipster "liberal" white youth culture right now...these people are disgustingly racist.

Jack

Rookie
Daps
The stuff she did when she was a teenager is the part that can't be defended but the few media sources covering the story gloss over that part.

idgaf about this cac :yeshrug:

I just don't believe in trial by twitter

Yeah, all the articles I've read only report the one excerpt

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah, Cosby ain't shyt, as are all the cacs and c00n Black folks who gave his raping ass a pass for decades. And I don't give half a fukk about Lena Dunham's dumb cac ass either. I hope both their careers end.
:wow:
Never seen such vitriol from The Real.
:wow:
If this was a guy admitting to this bet there wouldn't be any kids being kids rhetoric spewed. He'd be labeled a deviant and his show would be put on hiatus.
He would get the Cee-Lo treatment ASAP.