Lena Dunham Describes Opening Her 1 Yr Old Sister's Vagina & Masterbating In Front Her + Kissing

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
She was kissing her while she was masturbating? :dahell:

Alright, that's fukked up if true. I assumed they were separate incidents.

Yeah. The kissing and the masturbating incident were when she was 13 and her sister was 7. And keep in mind, these are just the stories that she actually told us. You know she did way more stuff. And the fact the sister ended up being a lesbian makes this even more disturbing. This ran deep. :scusthov:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
White feminism is a fukking plague...

And all of the "I was picked on and I am more comfortable with white culture" black women should burn slow. Them rashida jones type bytches are a plague to our race..just like these c00n nikkas who fukk pawgs just because they want a light baby.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
:camby: if the outrage don't equal to ray rice and etc

TMZ hasn't touched it. Neither has CNN. Neither has Bluffington Post. Not even Jezebel. They're hoping for this to blow over. Plus with the elections coming up, they'll try to bury this story. That Jewish white privilege (don't ask how). :mjcry:

Hugs

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New Yawk
White feminism is a fukking plague...

And all of the "I was picked on and I am more comfortable with white culture" black women should burn slow. Them rashida jones type bytches are a plague to our race..just like these c00n nikkas who fukk pawgs just because they want a light baby.

:whoa:

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
:what: Ray Rice beat his wife. This bytch just talked about how she molested her sister 20 years ago :camby:

:aicmon: We're also referring to the other incidents when she was 13 that she mentioned in the book. An innocent child being molested for many years by a self proclaimed feminist actress with one of the most popular shows is a far more disturbing story than some drunk idiots involved in a domestic violence situation.

Hugs

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New Yawk
:aicmon: We're also referring to the other incident when she was 13 that she mentioned in the book. An innocent child being molested for many years by a self proclaimed feminist actress with one of the most popular shows is a far more disturbing story than some drunk idiots involved in a domestic violence situation.

:ohhh: I didn't know about that one