Lena Dunham Describes Opening Her 1 Yr Old Sister's Vagina & Masterbating In Front Her + Kissing

andre patton

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SoCal
people are focusing on the baby thing but that masturbating on the bed while she bribed her sister to kiss her is some next level demonic shyt:mjcry:

its definitely disgusting, but i cant fault a 7 year old for anything. thats on the parents.

but when you 13 years old, and you make your 7 year old sister tongue kiss you and watch you finger yourself...yes you are definitely a child molester.

imagine if that were a 13 year old boy jackin off on his 7 year old sisters face or some shyt. it would be no question.

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
Nah, Cosby ain't shyt, as are all the cacs and Black folks who gave his raping ass a pass for decades. And I don't give half a fukk about Lena Dunham's dumb ass either. I hope both their careers end.
Nah nikka you could have been decried that Lena chic, but you waited until another brought cosby rapist ass to make a comment, you ain't fooling no one breh

The Real

Anti-Ignorance
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Nah nikka you could have been decried that Lena chic, but you waited until another brought cosby rapist ass to make a comment, you ain't fooling no one breh

:beli:

Believe what you want. I made my views clear. And I have a long history of hating on both her and Cosby on this site and SOHH.

Last edited:

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
IDK who this bytch is and never heard of her before now but
alvin-gentry-puking-o.gif
at this incest shyt

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
White Feminism is going make it real hard for white women soon enough. 44 percent of Asian Women are marrying White men. Black Women are not letting Black men go anytime soon. Latino men? Come on. Asian men? You better have money! White women are going to play themselves out of marriage and children with these incidents. You scaring away black men (harrasment), woc(white feminism), and your own men? (refusal to have traditional relationships) Great recipe for ending up alone. Ya'll ready for asian women taking that number 1 spot? It will happen if these incidents grow.

And you know who will be hurt most by this? white conservative women below 30. The group that needs to be married the most out of anyone, to keep their families respect and status. In white america, if women aren't married by 35, you're done.

Let's not get it twisted. White women still have the highest marriage percentages and even with dumbass women (?) like Lena, there still will be some loser who tries to marry women like that.

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
I look at my sister, now a slim, tough one-year-old, and at her tiny belly.

Grace was sitting up, babbling and smiling, and I leaned down between her legs and carefully spread open her vagina. She didn’t resist and when I saw what was inside I shrieked.

My mother came running. “Mama, Mama! Grace has something in there!”

My mother didn’t bother asking why I had opened Grace’s vagina. This was within the spectrum of things I did. She just on her knees and looked for herself. It quickly became apparent that Grace had stuffed six or seven pebbles in there. My mother removed them patiently while Grace cackled, thrilled that her prank had been a success.
:scust:
89RsVT4.png
:dwillhuh:

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
A rare white supremacist slip up week, exposing chinks in the armor. Expect white supremacy to kick everyone's ass in the coming weeks.

Yall calling it WHITE Feminism too? Don't yall know you can't call out white women in america?

SithLawd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
First post had to weigh in on this vile beast. 15 years ago this wet dog snorlax looking bytch would be a caricature of feminism. Unfortunately today, by modern white lib feminism standards, this nihilistic monsters is basically the norm.