Lena Dunham Describes Opening Her 1 Yr Old Sister's Vagina & Masterbating In Front Her + Kissing

thirdeye

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Are people in here really saying "She was only 7"?! :dahell:

What kind of shyt do you have to be exposed to in order to exhibit that kind of behaviour at 7?! Then to continue on that behaviour at 13? She's a predator. No ifs, ands or buts about it.

People saying "well it's just 7" may have been expose to things like this where it's normal...for them.
It's really disturbing, god knows what else happened that she didn't write about in the book. I don't care how liberal you are, what she described isn't normal at all.

Daps
Reppin
VOID
@Biggavel here you go...
http://yourfaveisproblematic.tumblr.com/post/45822118430/lena-dunham
Lena Dunham
(With help from anerdyfeminist, mexicanprincessbrienne, strange-cares, and alyceislostinwonderland)

tumblr_inline_mjy3dqUqcz1qz4rgp.jpg

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
People saying "well it's just 7" may have been expose to things like this where it's normal...for them.
It's really disturbing, god knows what else happened that she didn't write about in the book. I don't care how liberal you are, what she described isn't normal at all.

It's so troubling. When I was 7, I only cared about my Dreamcast. I wasn't thinking about genitals in any capacity at all.

The nerve of her to say "If you hadn't seen a vagina at 7, well, good for you" as well :scust:

shyt like this makes me genuinely fear for the world that I will one day bring children into.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
The crazy thing about this is that the gay people will denounce her for this because of the homosexuality and molestation link. So it will be interesting to see how the feminists react since feminism and gay rights are closely linked.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Coincidence that the pebbles were there the same day? :wtf:

bytch think she slick,tryna turn herself into a hero like she didn't put them "pebbles" in that baby

Let a man molest a a one year old baby and then say "She didn't even resist,all she could do was giggle like she was having the time of her life as I put the tip in:smugfavre:"....I guess she saying its "somewhat fiction" now:comeon:...You gotta be a pervert to come up with that story and put it out there for the world....At least OJ's "If I Did It" was entertaining:mjpls:...They mad at honeyboo boo mama but she aint stick nuthin in nobody:laff:

The_Truth

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Bruh... a seven year old is barely capable of understanding that the universe doesn't revolve around them.

The only thing thats disturbing about this is the fact that she felt the need to communitcate it to the world
I was 7 years old when my sister was a baby. I was curious about a lot of shyt. But one thing I knew is that you DO NOT TOUCH SOMEONE'S PRIVATE PARTS. Let alone those of a baby. Let alone those of your own baby sister.

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
Lena Dunham: "I'm Disappointed That I'm Attracted To Men"
Lena Dunham has been a regular and passionate voice in the gay rights movement, which is a topic that hits close to home for the "Girls" star.

The 27-year-old actress and writer was honored by the Point Foundation, a charity that, according to its website, "empowers LGBTQ students to achieve their full academic and leadership potential." During her speech — which was peppered with jokes, including how she that she was disappointed when she discovered she was straight — she opened up about her 22-year-old sister Grace, who is a lesbian, coming out.

6962adf0-c0c2-11e3-b555-6d452e067e9a_Grace_LenaDunham_041014.jpg

"I have always felt a strong and emotional connection to members of the LGBTQ community," Dunham said at the gala, which was held at The New York Public Library on Monday and attended by guests including Mariska Hargitay and Judith Light. "It was actually a huge disappointment for me when I came of age and realized that I was sexually attracted to men. So when my sister came out I thought, 'Thank God, someone in this family can truly represent my beliefs and passions.'"

https://ca.celebrity.yahoo.com/blogs...191344728.html
full