Lena Dunham Describes Opening Her 1 Yr Old Sister's Vagina & Masterbating In Front Her + Kissing

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
@Pifferry Explanation for this?
25grlg1.png

Beerus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
PC BRO #LWO
Well... damn
I was ready to just stop watching Girls, but she was 7 and well some 7 year olds are just crazy or stupid mixed with a heavy dose of ignorance.

Hence this is why Parents have no damn idea talking bout making babies and all that shyt. Her mom shoulda made up some shyt instead of tryna sound smart, and tryna educate her.
The fukk she doing giving those kind of answers to her 7 yr old kid :what:

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
@Pifferry Explanation for this?
25grlg1.png
Child molestation and pedophilia is something that's found in all humans regardless of race.
When have I ever justified child abuse? Oh it's because I'm anti #inherently.
How about you go and read my previous posts in this thread.

Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
My older sister went there actually.

She'll be 33 this year and has been living at home since 2005 and hasn't had a job since 2007. All she does is cook and watch tv. I hate the bytch honestly.

That place is a paradise for entitled pseudo liberal shytheads that never amount to anything in life.

Can I get her number, breh? Sounds like my kinda gal. :smugdraper:

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
Well... damn
I was ready to just stop watching Girls, but she was 7 and well some 7 year olds are just crazy or stupid mixed with a heavy dose of ignorance.

Hence this is why Parents have no damn idea talking bout making babies and all that shyt. Her mom shoulda made up some shyt instead of tryna sound smart, and tryna educate her.
See I thought that at first but she actually tried trading skittles for tongue kisses when she was 13 or something as well.

The Real

Anti-Ignorance
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Let's see if they treat her like Cosby...:sas2:

You mean ignore the allegations and let her continue getting money and racking up the sexual abuse victim count? Cosby is just starting to get some backlash right now, finally, but neither White folks nor Black folks did anything against him for decades.

Beerus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
PC BRO #LWO
See I thought that at first but she actually tried trading skittles for tongue kisses when she was 13 or something as well.
I'ma blame the Parent as well.
Like why would her mom even let her in that type of knowledge like that who knows what kind of shyt she told her as well.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Well... damn

The part with the candy and masturbation was when she was 13.

And what do you mean "stop" watching? You're a guy. Or are you?
jZ5XmUl.png

ryda518

Randy Orton=Legend Killer
Daps
Reppin
bx all day
ok brehs i'm on page 8, and I have to say she's LYING about something

something is missing from all of this

NO KID is going to know all of this sexual things that young without being exposed to it first. This chick was molested by someone and she's not saying shyt about it. Doing stuff like that that young for the hell of it, NO WAY BREHS there had to have been an adult that got to her before she went to her sister