Lena Dunham Describes Opening Her 1 Yr Old Sister's Vagina & Masterbating In Front Her + Kissing

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
She is protected, based on the responses at Gawker, most people are :cape:for her.

Look at one of the responses

"
She thinks everything is worth sharing and that is not a slam to her. She's a writer, she writes about everything and she has no edit which is part of the reason she has a career.

I'm pretty sick of the beating up of her, Jesus, walk on by if it's not your thing and yes she writes like she's making diary entries and I think it's pretty brave."

:comeon:She is brave?

Daps
One time was when she was 7, but @mrken12 said he caught them changing it from 17 to 7 and the other time she talked about was when she was 13 and her sister was 7

I believe it was genuinely a typo. This story is from her book which is in publication. They wouldn't change it online all willy nilly like that.

Regardless, like you and others have pointed out, this wasn't an isolated incident. Lena recounted a couple incidents to illustrate how 'quirky' she is/was, but it seems this was modus operandi for her growing up. It is normal for kids to cross some lines as they learn about sexuality, but she was clearly a habitual line stepper...she and her parents ain't shyt.

She's a sick b*stard for her reaction (glorification) to it now, and she's a sick b*stard for the acts themselves.

Side bar: her sister was being molested growing up, her parents knew (or should've known) and did nothing, then grew up into a lesbian? The "evil right wing" is on cloud 9 right now :banderas:

Daps
Reppin
NYC
I better see a ridiculous amount of backlash....I'm talking Ray Rice levels of media exposure.

You imagine if a grown ass man was writing novels about finger popping his 1 year old sister as a kid and then bribing her at 13 with fukking candy so he could make out with her? Lena Dunham's pretentious ass would be the first one on Twitter taking him to the woodshed

Nah she's gotta burn for this

Tropical Fantasy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Beverage Fridge, 3rd Row!!
can you link me to the racist comments? I wanna see'em for the hell of it :yeshrug:

she's said a lot of suspect shyt in the last couple years but it's mainly her show Girls. most of the non white people are in subservient positions and the one black male character was a stereotypical hyper sexual dangerous black male lusting after white women. then the black dude's love interest said she didnt really see him as black and she was colorblind.

typical fake liberal erasure

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
She is protected, based on the responses at Gawker, most people are :cape:for her.

Look at one of the responses

"
She thinks everything is worth sharing and that is not a slam to her. She's a writer, she writes about everything and she has no edit which is part of the reason she has a career.

I'm pretty sick of the beating up of her, Jesus, walk on by if it's not your thing and yes she writes like she's making diary entries and I think it's pretty brave."

:comeon:She is brave?

Yeah, her parents being who dey are had absolutely nothin to do wit her opportunities. :skip:

Tropical Fantasy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Beverage Fridge, 3rd Row!!
Lena Dunham single-handedly crushed white feminism.:dead:

plus those white feminists are commending her on her bravery :wow:

B1YrKcwCMAAdxD2.jpg

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
Don't understand how people can molest their siblings.
Knew this guy, think he was 14 or 15 a two years older than me I think (and no he's not white) back when I used to go to church (not religious) and then suddenly he disappeared and come to find out he tried raping his little sister (my age).
A few years later he's back in town for his senior year and they let him back in the church and the preacher calls him out and doesn't mention what he did but goes on about forgiveness and someone losing their way or some bullshyt and I'm just like don't y'all remember what he did :dahell:?

FlyGuy

pimp of the year
Daps
Reppin
tropicana
I get why white people with no morals are giving her props for "being brave" and telling her story, but that doesn't excuse what the fukk she did. Like no harm, no foul cause she admitted to it, right?

'Scust.