Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
REST IN PEACE TO THE GOAT.

The most badass moment in TV history :wow:

fb8f1a209096797c0df396c85a5b331ca5926719_hq.gif

No tv show, or movie, or anime moment, frankly, ever took me to the high of witnessing super saiyan 2 gohan again. A masterpiece. The android / cell saga was top tier

This shyt was monumental I used these episodes a lot when I work out and I want to go all out on my indoor bike or row machine when I can’t run outside
This shyt is still fukking hype after all these years :wow:

Goku screaming "WILL YOU STOP ATTACKING YOURSELF" while Gohan is holding off the most powerful villain in the universe WITH ONE ARM hit different. :wow:

Sometimes when you're faced with overwhelming odds, it's hard to see what you already have in your favor. :wow:

Prodigital

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn... Damn.... RIP this shyt is crazy

Never gonna find out what he wanted to happen after DBZ timeskip now :aicmon:

D1renegade

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OK

There’s really nothing more to say. Toriyama’s impact over the past several decades is immeasurable. I was pretty lukewarm on Dragonball Super but now I feel like I need to finish out of respect for the legend.

RIP. Take a nice jog on Snake’s Way for old times sake. :salute:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

There’s really nothing more to say. Toriyama’s impact over the past several decades is immeasurable. I was pretty lukewarm on Dragonball Super but now I feel like I need to finish out of respect for the legend.

Super does get better in the later arcs.

The first few where they just adapted the movies were pretty mid, but the final tournament arc legit had me at the edge of my seat for parts of it.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
i don't wanna argue in a thread honoring a person.
but the n!gga said mj. fukk that. mj isn't one of anything. he is 1 of 1.
i grew up in the 80s in st. louis. i never watched any of this sh1t, and didn't know anybody that did.
maybe it's a regional thing, or better yet a generational thing.
"30-50" is absolutely cap. maybe 20-40.
we were not watching this. i didn't know it existed. so it wasn't influential for me at all.
and from what i've seen of it, it shouldn't be as influential to "us" as it is :mjpls:. but to each their own.

I grew up in the 90's in STL. It wasn't for your generation because it wasn't imported yet.

This is like someone saying G.I. Joe, Transformers, and Thundercats wasn't that influencial because they grew up with Super Friends, Birdman & Space Ghost.

Comparing Akira Toriyama to MJ is appropriate.

Last edited:

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Super does get better in the later arcs.

The first few where they just adapted the movies were pretty mid, but the final tournament arc legit had me at the edge of my seat for parts of it.

Goku Black saga.was fire until the very end kinda fukked it up, 8 out of 10 tho

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
:mjgrin: DBZ Super Saiya Densetsu (once I figured out emulators it was a wrap)

I hated it at first as I had no idea what I was doing with those rough translated roms but once it clicked around the Napa/Vegeta fight I actually enjoyed it. Training in the spaceship as Goku on the way to Namek was :wow:

Plus the secret boss fight at the end against Super Saiyan Vegeta
Wish they would release an official translation or even a remake/sequel, keeping the same style, adding some quality of lifr upgrades, more cards etc.