Legendary Dragon ball (Z and Super) creator Akira Toriyama has passed away

Flexington

All Star
Daps
HyperD.jpg

The very first game I emulated back in the day. Couldn't understand a lick of Japanese. Didn't even know who Vegitto was at the time.

And deleted it quick because I actually believed that bullshyt ass 24 hour rule at first :russ:

And also, that hyper dimension game was a beast.

I was emulating this and the Super Butoden fighters as well back in middle school…printing off the move lists in the library off Gamefaqs :russ:

Big upgrade from the flash game on Cartoon Network with the bootleg thong song beat

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
HyperD.jpg

The very first game I emulated back in the day. Couldn't understand a lick of Japanese. Didn't even know who Vegitto was at the time.

And deleted it quick because I actually believed that bullshyt ass 24 hour rule at first :russ:
The first one for me was the cards rpg which was only like 20% translated, a kid a school gave me a floppy with Zsnes and some games, had no idea what an emu was dude just told me "you can play some Goku games with it"

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This man had me waking up at 5AM.. ON A SATURDAY to catch Dragon Ball Z when it was on Fox. I remember my teachers would always say enjoy the weekend cause you get to sleep in and I always would be thinking bytch sleep in where??? I gotta get up in the morning to catch DBZ.

Man, RIP to the fukking goat, Akira Toriyama. Got the Saiyan Saga playing in the background as we speak. :mjcry:

Flexington

All Star
Daps
The first one for me was the cards rpg which was only like 20% translated, a kid a school gave me a floppy with Zsnes and some games, had no idea what an emu was dude just told me "you can play some Goku games with it"

:mjgrin: DBZ Super Saiya Densetsu (once I figured out emulators it was a wrap)

I hated it at first as I had no idea what I was doing with those rough translated roms but once it clicked around the Napa/Vegeta fight I actually enjoyed it. Training in the spaceship as Goku on the way to Namek was :wow:

Plus the secret boss fight at the end against Super Saiyan Vegeta

motionlessZombie

All Star
Daps
My top 3 Dragon Ball Z moments.

1. Vegeta's final flash on Perfect Cell.
2. Father/son Kamehameha on Super Perfect Cell.
3. Future Trunks pulling up on Mecha Frieza and King Cold and making light work out of them 2 jabronis.

Both of the creators of my favorite 2 anime franchises are now gone. Akira Toriyama (Dragon Ball) and Kazuki Takahashi (Yugioh). May both of them make great works in the heavens for us to enjoy in the afterlife. Maybe even do a collaboration.