Legacy and Eastern Conference Supremacy | Official 76ers (#3) vs. Celtics (#2) East Semifinals Thread

Your winner

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Feels like him and Tatum (and Boston) are still the same team from last year. Logically you think they should win but it's like they do everything in their power to make you second guess your logic.
Celtics be getting outcoached. Philly ain’t running no complicated motion system like GSW. Horford shouldn’t end up in defense in a island against harden on the most important possession of the game

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If he played for any other team. As much as people like to bring up that the Celtics are "living off that 2008" championship it's not the fans who are clinging to it, it's the haters and it's carried on now to this team. It helps that Philly hasn't done shyt, New York hasn't done shyt, etc..

Let’s call shyt for what it is

nikkas are bitter & insecure because Tatum gets more fanfare than their favorite player. That’s why these Jimmy Butler stans are obsessed with him.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Let’s call shyt for what it is

nikkas are bitter & insecure because Tatum gets more fanfare than their favorite player. That’s why these Jimmy Butler stans are obsessed with him.

Jimmy is underappreciated to an extent but if you wanna be called Top 5 or whatever accolades you feel you deserve, you cannot coast through most regular seasons and you cannot put up 40 points one night and then do a disappearing act the next night as he's often done. Whatever. I like Jimmy so meh :manny:

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Jimmy is underappreciated to an extent but if you wanna be called Top 5 or whatever accolades you feel you deserve, you cannot coast through most regular seasons and you cannot put up 40 points one night and then do a disappearing act the next night as he's often done. Whatever. I like Jimmy so meh :manny:

Jimmy a great player, Tatum ain’t blocking him from receiving any accolades.

That said, thread has been derailed enough.

On another note Tatum basically confirmed in post game that he didn’t know what Smart was doing on the last play. I wonder what Mazzulla drew up :francis:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Jimmy a great player, Tatum ain’t blocking him from receiving any accolades.

That said, thread has been derailed enough.

On another note Tatum basically confirmed in post game that he didn’t know what Smart was doing on the last play. I wonder what Mazzulla drew up :francis:

I don't think the play was awful if everyone would have actually known what the fukk was going on. Dribble penetration was there all night. Smart gets down there and hands it off to Tatum who should have gotten an easy look. Problem is Tatum has no clue what Smart is trying to do.

So what exactly did Mazzulla tell everyone ? :dahell:

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't think the play was awful if everyone would have actually known what the fukk was going on. Dribble penetration was there all night. Smart gets down there and hands it off to Tatum who should have gotten an easy look. Problem is Tatum has no clue what Smart is trying to do.

So what exactly did Mazzulla tell everyone ? :dahell:

Smart was trying to pass but Tatum was expecting him to shoot and seemed like he was trying to go up for a potential putback

Idk just disjointed. I feel like ATO plays have been an issue all season and when it comes down to it I’d much rather live & die with Tatum or JB with the ball in their hands

Also If Horford is gonna look like this then we may have no choice but to move Grant back in the rotation

GOAT

The bubble was fraudulent
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When you're getting criticized for a 39/11/5 on 68% TS performance....yeah,

You're pretty much one of the best in the world. :mjlol:

inndaskKy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@inndaskKy you see what our nephew Edward Harden did tonight?

You called it

They know about Playoff Jimmy and Playoff Rondo right? I guess what they weren't aware of is the phenomenon of...

...Garden Harden!
full