Legacy and Eastern Conference Supremacy | Official 76ers (#3) vs. Celtics (#2) East Semifinals Thread

Your winner

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Still coming off the hammy issues. Made sense. A superstar doesn’t just forgets he’s a superstar in an offseason.

THE HAMMY WAS LITERALLY
A YR BEFORE THAT...

HE SPENT THE WHOLE
SUMMER FOLLOWING LIL BABY
AROUND THE WORLD.
:devil:
:evil:

Walt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Jimmy averaged .6 more points on worse efficiency in that ECF than Tatum did, don’t talk to me about what he did against Hawks. Maybe the Heat would’ve beat the Celtics if Jimmy didn’t have a 3 game stretch where he went 10 for 40

There’s nothing Jimmy’s accomplished in the NBA that Tatum hasn’t and he had a 6-year headstart

At least try to stay in realm of reality.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Still coming off the hammy issues. Made sense. A superstar doesn’t just forgets he’s a superstar in an offseason.

I mentioned last season he was basically 2019 CP3 coming off that 2018 playoff hamstring pull... both looked like they had a fork in their back the ensuing season but similar to CP3 I said we wouldn't know how washed Harden truly was until his 2nd season removed from it (this year).

He still wasn't and isn't going to be 2019-2021 Harden, and so i don't expect a repeat performance from tonight but he was much improved this year up until the achilles injury slowed him down the last couple months.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Jimmy averaged .6 more points on worse efficiency in that ECF than Tatum did, don’t talk to me about what he did against Hawks. Maybe the Heat would’ve beat the Celtics if Jimmy didn’t have a 3 game stretch where he went 10 for 40

There’s nothing Jimmy’s accomplished in the NBA that Tatum hasn’t and he had a 6-year headstart
Jimmy 5x all defensive team for one

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS

I have no dog in this fight but one was the 3rd pick in his draft and the other was a 2nd round pick. Tatum has also had better rosters around him than Jimmy has.
:hubie:

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Celtics still win the series if Embiid doesnt play, i think. But damn, these nikkas is shaky

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
I want Rob to get more minutes but his body can’t hold up :francis:

Sixers literally won this game because they were spamming the switch on Horford on perimeter players. On top of that, at his age he might be one of the worst rim protectors in the league. Sixers had a free layup line when he was in the game