Legacy and Eastern Conference Supremacy | Official 76ers (#3) vs. Celtics (#2) East Semifinals Thread

Your winner

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Missed the game. :snoop:

Rep for whoever gives a TL:DR summary please?
Harden, Maxey and Tobias picked up the slack
Harden was very clutch, and dotted horford's eye to pretty much seal it
Bball Paul sunk the game winning free throws
Tatum took a shyt load of shots
Jaylen Brown took only 10 shots
Smart was fukking up down the stretch

Harden said "we ain't losing tonight"

inndaskKy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
why is he so mad?
The first half was a lay-up line for the Celtics. They probably talked all week about needing him to protect the rim at least a little bit but the first half it looked like it would be impossible for the Sixers to win with non-existent defense.

Doc Rivers said after the game that some of the stuff the players were saying to Paul Reed during the game was probably a bit excessive and that it was impressive that he stayed ready for those clutch FTs at the end of the game.

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
The first half was a lay-up line for the Celtics. They probably talked all week about needing him to protect the rim at least a little bit but the first half it looked like it would be impossible for the Sixers to win with non-existent defense.

Doc Rivers said after the game that some of the stuff the players were saying to Paul Reed during the game was probably a bit excessive and that it was impressive that he stayed ready for those clutch FTs at the end of the game.

That moment when PJ yelled at Reed was in the 4th quarter after Boston grabbed 3 rebounds on the same possession and Horford ended up with a layup. PJ basically threatened his life and Reed ended up grabbing the next two boards. It worked. That's why PJ'S on the team.

iamduval

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Horford had gotten two or three offensive rebounds and scored a layup. Maxey said PJ went off on Paul and told him if it happened again they would have a man to man conversation. Paul got the next few rebounds :russ:

Lmao I miss pj man

inndaskKy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That moment when PJ yelled at Reed was in the 4th quarter after Boston grabbed 3 rebounds on the same possession and Horford ended up with a layup. PJ basically threatened his life and Reed ended up grabbing the next two boards. It worked. That's why PJ'S on the team.
PJ has a moment just about every game with Maxey when he messes up defensively and he gets all up in his face. You can see Maxey go, "man I know I f*cked up teacher, please let me go home, I'll be better I promise, please don't yell :sadcam: "

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
Embiid not really needed for game 2 now. He can have the next 5 days to fully recover.
He's not gonna be fully recovered in 5 days. He's got a sprained LCL. That's a 4-6 week recovery time depending on the severity. Why do people think he's magically just gonna be healthy in a couple weeks?
:unimpressed:

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
Boston doesn't look like contenders anymore, More like pretenders. They have the roster to win the title, but their personnel are bytchmade. They need to ask Udoka if he could have a zoom conference call with these guys in the locker room. Cause Mazzulla looks as soft as Stevens.

No Embiid and they made Harden look like the game 6 Bron.

They have to show toughness if they are seriously thinking about a championship.