Legacy and Eastern Conference Supremacy | Official 76ers (#3) vs. Celtics (#2) East Semifinals Thread

Your winner

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Means more than anyone could've imagined when someone points out that 17.6 PER over 20+ playoff games on the same night he disappeared late in an inexcusable home playoff loss to a team missing their MVP finalist. Won't ease the pain or change the reality though. They still haven't invented the emoji to help you with that.

I didn't realize the NBA moved to a single elimination format. That's dope.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Much like your response to my first post, you're debating things no one said. It isn't personal for me. Just trafficking in facts.

It sounds personal. You haven't stated one fact except trying to attach yourself to Hollinger of all people. Good luck with that. He was a smart guy. So intelligent that he's back writing instead of being a VP of operations.

Walt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It sounds personal. You haven't stated one fact except trying to attach yourself to Hollinger of all people. Good luck with that. He was a smart guy. So intelligent that he's back writing instead of being a VP of operations.
That's not a worthwhile rebuttal. Hollinger aint reading this board, and I don't care about him.

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The Celtics beat the Heat. Tatum had a 17.6 PER during those playoffs. Jimmy's was 29.9. Tatum has never been on his level. One day he might get there.

Jimmy averaged .6 more points on worse efficiency in that ECF than Tatum did, don’t talk to me about what he did against Hawks. Maybe the Heat would’ve beat the Celtics if Jimmy didn’t have a 3 game stretch where he went 10 for 40

There’s nothing Jimmy’s accomplished in the NBA that Tatum hasn’t and he had a 6-year headstart

Kliq_Souf

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
WOL
Tatum and Brown some choking ass bytches
This who y’all put faith in?
:mjlol:

LFG
76 Gang
:ahh: