Legacy and Eastern Conference Supremacy | Official 76ers (#3) vs. Celtics (#2) East Semifinals Thread

Your winner

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Braman

Superstar
Daps
This is brand new bullshyt

There are guys that are money for the first three quarters that go ghost come winning time. Now Harden is Jordan and leaving him alone when it matters most is blasphemy
:what:

You don’t leave shooters open. Especially not strong side bc it’s an easy pass. Easy pass= better shot

Guys who ‘go ghost come winning time’ are missing contested shots. A butt naked open 3 is not the same as a contested shot

These are BASICS

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is brand new bullshyt

There are guys that are money for the first three quarters that go ghost come winning time. Now Harden is Jordan and leaving him alone when it matters most is blasphemy
again, when you can lose via a 3 you dont leave somebody wide open in the corner of all places. Especially not somebody who has already hit 5 to that point and already had 40 fukking points

We’re not talking about Ben Simmons here.

Daps

You don’t leave shooters open. Especially not strong side bc it’s an easy pass. Easy pass= better shot

Guys who ‘go ghost come winning time’ are missing contested shots. A butt naked open 3 is not the same as a contested shot

These are BASICS

This is the biggest shot of James Harden’s career. I’m not rolling with anything you’re selling. Kudos to James for knocking it down but get a grip

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
honestly the way both teams, look i wouldn't be surprised if miami beat either if they get past the knicks. spo just too good of a coach to not catch these adjustments. miami is mentally stronger and would keep fighting.

Let’s keep the heat out of this fam lol.

This is exactly why warriors fans are upset after last night. Officiating has been horrible this season.

Watch that bullshyt ref account on Twitter come out and say it was an offensive foul after the fact.

BandOfGypsys

All Star
Daps
Reppin
MD
Thank you for Tatum taking the ball out of their best players hands on the most important play :banderas:

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Boston is so great that they need to purposely handicap themselves to make things entertaining!

Sure, Joe could have called a timeout, but that's taking the easy way out. He wants to see his team gut it out and show resolve!

:mjlol:

Celtics playing 2K on the hardest difficulty for no reason at all.
Facts. Just wait til they go 7 vs G League Ignite aka Miami

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town

These are BASICS

Harden actually put up back-to-back 40 pieces (well, 41 and 38) including the dagger 3 in OT to tie the series 2-2 vs the KD Warriors in the 2019 semifinals, and a year later averaged 29/7/5 on 50/38/84 shooting vs the Bubble Lakers in the 2020 semifinals.

He actually balled out in both series but because his team lost to a superior team (that went on to beat every other team en route to a 'ship or Finals), the narrative of him being abysmal in the playoffs stuck.

Point is, him balling out in a semifinals series isn't a new revelation. The issue is physically he's been flabby since the 2021 hamstring pull, no lift... can't string back-to-back games together being spry. But when he's got it going, you don't leave him open.

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
eVni61Q.gif

It came down to the wire, and it was the two Superstars that brought it home. 2-2, back to Boston. 3 Game Series now. They are the Defending Eastern Conference Champions. They are showing why. Nobody said it would be easy.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Let’s keep the heat out of this fam lol.

This is exactly why warriors fans are upset after last night. Officiating has been horrible this season.

Watch that bullshyt ref account on Twitter come out and say it was an offensive foul after the fact.
They called that same shyt on Klay last night and Vanderbilt flopped…

africngiant

All Star
Daps
this team is so fukking contrarian. whenever i don’t watch and finally give up on them (rarely), they win.

…win while i still have hope and blind faith so i look like nostadomas.

stop making be me wrong then making me look like a bandwagon.
i don’t watch, they win…