Legacy and Eastern Conference Supremacy | Official 76ers (#3) vs. Celtics (#2) East Semifinals Thread

Your winner

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
I just saw the most stupid thing I've ever seen on a basketball court from Jaylen Brown.

Why leave Harden who has 39 points all alone in the corner to shoot a three so you can double Embiid who's already heavily guarded in the paint? If Embiid makes it the absolute worst that happens is a tied game anyway with Celtics having the last shot.

Stupid as fukk :snoop:

Pressure bust pipes, king.

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
doc gotta see al horford got joel clamped up. so they need to just run harden and joel pick and rolls all 4th quarter since horford keep dropping or switching. if harden turn the corner, al either getting beat off the dribble or joel there for the slip or kick back. and if someone else man leave and double, then that someone else need to cut or flash to the ball.

this game should not have came to this. doc pulling a doc but luckily harden saved them. boston gonna play better at home, joel as good as he is, is a crazy ball stopper (pause). need to make decisions quicker.

I was literally preaching this all 4th to my ppl. Easy adjustment. Every time they ran the 1/5 pnr….easy looks for harden or Embiid in terms of matchups.

Idk why coaches dont use common sense. Maybe it’s being in the moment? Idk. But wow. Game should have never went to OT.

William Heavy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's extremely frustrating being a fan of a team that has the talent to win a championship, but a team that is so fukkin stupid. Year after year always shooting themselves in the foot. And now we have a coach that's even dumber than Doc Rivers and Brad Stevens.
And once again, in a playoff game, p*ssy ass Tatum decides to take the first half off. A half where he got frustrated and stopped competing on defense, stopped hustling back on defense, and where the Celtics gave up clean looks in transition. A game decided by one fukkin point. Basketball does not reward players who do not hustle
I've lost years of my life watching these damn idiots. Basic situational basketball IQ is all I ask. :snoop:

Last edited:

Black Miller

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Columbia, SC via Niagara Falls, NY
I was literally preaching this all 4th to my ppl. Easy adjustment. Every time they ran the 1/5 pnr….easy looks for harden or Embiid in terms of matchups.

Idk why coaches do t use common sense. Maybe it’s being in the moment? Idk. But wow. Game should have never went to OT.
honestly the way both teams, look i wouldn't be surprised if miami beat either if they get past the knicks. spo just too good of a coach to not catch these adjustments. miami is mentally stronger and would keep fighting.

///Vega+++

All Star
Daps
My ex-fellow countryman gonna have to redeem himself something serious next game

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
this is his woat series...everything at the rim getting erased by timelord. keeps getting switched on Tatum and getting abused.

I want Doc to run the lineups when we had Maxey with the 2nd unit. Melton can spread the floor and is a better defender.

If we can make it out this series he'll be aight :mjcry:
Yeah the Celtics aren’t going anywhere and y’all will have to deal with them for the foreseeable future …I just feel like Maxey needs to be with another big wing defender and Harden needs the same so playing them both together is rough at times … I like both player’s individually and maybe they do go on a run after this series but I just don’t love that pairing moving forward

Daps
When you can lose via a 3 you don’t leave somebody who’s already hit like 5 open in the corner one pass away

This is brand new bullshyt

There are guys that are money for the first three quarters that go ghost come winning time. Now Harden is Jordan and leaving him alone when it matters most is blasphemy

Braman

Superstar
Daps
I swear I’ve never thought about coaching til now :flabbynsick:

I’d show marcus smart this

And I’d show Jayson Tatum this

Give Tatum the ball immediately and get tf out the way. We are not ‘running our stuff’

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
He already led GS to a ring, bozo. :wtf:
Led? :brutusDahell: More like

im-on-the-bus-smiling.gif

Raquinotj

#NBATwitter #NBAReddit #6ixRings #PatsNation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of champions BAWSTON
Modern ‘lets reinvent the wheel’ hoops strategy in a nutshell:

1- Leave an open shooter when you’re down 2 and only a 3 can beat you.

2- Don’t call timeout bc that’s chic.

3- Dribble up with a point guard instead of just letting Tatum iso immediately. Bc that would be the dreaded ol school “hero ball”

1000% sure that was a JB decision. Tatum, White and Horford were already crowding Embiid in the paint.

JB been playing great defense the past 2 games. Had a mental lapse there in that last play. We stand behind JB.