Left-wing politics associated with higher intelligence

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
well, let me know when those people can separate themselves from the clowns who support tranny storybook hour, illegal immigration, and the Hamas terrorists :mjlol:

Believing in the Palestinian cause makes you a Hamas terrorist supporter?

no, supporting the Hamas terrorists makes you a Hamas terrorist supporter.

Many Palestinian supporters are often labeled as Hamas supporters and anti-Semitic.

And right here folks you have a prime example of what this study observed. An anti-intellectual bigot who seems to have some fetish for being on the wrong side ofnhistory repeating disingenuous Israeli military talking points while being completely closed off and dismissive of new ideas, concepts, and information that makes him feel uncomfortable vs someone who accepts truth, data, study, sees nuance and ackmowledges multiple views.

It's just the way it is.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
source for that claim? :feedme:

Modern day Liberals and Conservatives are bith cut from the same NeoLiberalism values, despite their differences. Neoliberals tend to be reactionary which is inherently conservative way of thinking. The American Right doesn't have a problem until you progress something, the Left doesn't have a problem until you revert something. Even when America is being "progressive" its a reaction to issues that have reached a boiling point.

Modern America at best is centrist but we've been pushing further and further to the center left for decades. There are many Dems who overlap with their Rep counterparts on many issues. Most Moderate Reps die in the primary or turn hard Right/go independent after a few years in office. Unironically, Moderate Republicans tend to be the most educated ones.

Bingo,in reality most people are a mixed bag and moderate. Just look at thecoli,alot of these posters post sound like alot of Republicans(racist republicans at that),yet most are hardcore black democrat extremist:mjlol:

But the thing is the media controls what the political issue of the moment will be. And since damn near the time ive been able to vote,what has been the focus politically? What has the primary discourse been about?

1. RACE!
2.Wars
3.Guns
4.Abortion
5.Gays

Would most Americans want to be put in the same boat as the rightwing when it comes to racism? Most Americans dont think we need to spend more on military,this isnt rightwing. Nor do they think that we should be fighting wars we dont need to. Most Americans support gun control of some kind and think we need restrictions. This isnt seen as a rightwing position. Most Americans support most abortion,or think there should be exceptions. This isnt considered a rightwing position. Most Americans support gay marriage,this isnt a rightwing position.

So most Americans,on the issues that have been at the forefront the last two decades are left leaning. I could be wrong but i feel "rightwing" has a negative connontation. To the point a moderate who leans right,wouldnt neccessarily belong in that category. Depending on what issues they side with the rightwingers of today on. If it isnt those issues i named,that have come to define what "rightwing" is. They wouldnt be considered rightwing:respect:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
And right here folks you have a prime example of what this study observed. An anti-intellectual bigot who seems to have some fetish for being on the wrong side ofnhistory repeating disingenuous Israeli military talking points while being completely closed off and dismissive of new ideas, concepts, and information that makes him feel uncomfortable vs someone who accepts truth, data, study, sees nuance and ackmowledges multiple views.

It's just the way it is.
Hamas didn’t invade Israel?

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
Any Black person that lets :dame: stop them from voting Democrat, is holding the race back

There's no left wing because mfs don't vote year round

I don't like illegals and some of this gay stuff is weird but that's not gonna make me give a free vote to the other option

Why do left wingers love jacking all over themselves and not showering after?
Why was Muhammad a mentally ill pervert?

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
Thank you validating the OP’s argument with this very strange contribution breh :dahell:
I'm not right wing. It's basically meant to mean, left wing always says they're more intelligent. It's super feeling yourself to the point of being masturbatory - hence my post - and lacking self awareness. It precludes a "we know what's best" to every issue. As a black person that has deal with liberal whites them thinking they're always the smartest person in the room is not always best. I've deal with numerous Champagne Communists and all of them have some sort of God Complex while at the same time acting as if they represent the same people they hold scorn for. It's belittling and entitled.

Your inability to see my point past my crude example doesn't put a point in your favor.

Last edited:

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not right wing. It's basically meant to mean, left wing always says they're more intelligent. It's super feeling yourself to the point of being masturbatory - hence my post - and lacking self awareness. It precludes a "we know what's best" to every issue. As a black person that has deal with liberal whites them thinking they're always the smartest person in the room is not always best. I've deal with numerous Champagne Communists and all of them have some sort of God Complex while at the same time acting as if they represent the same people they hold scorn for. It's belittle and entitled.

Your inability to see my point past my crude example doesn't put a point in your favor.
You just spent two paragraphs explaining your first very strange and poorly worded sentence. Don’t put that on me dumbass

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
You just spent two paragraphs explaining your first very strange and poorly worded sentence. Don’t put that on me dumbass
It wasn't strange nor poorly worded. You just chose to not understand it. Keep up the masturbatory rhetoric all over yourself, dipshyt.

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
I'm not right wing. It's basically meant to mean, left wing always says they're more intelligent. It's super feeling yourself to the point of being masturbatory - hence my post - and lacking self awareness. It precludes a "we know what's best" to every issue. As a black person that has deal with liberal whites them thinking they're always the smartest person in the room is not always best. I've deal with numerous Champagne Communists and all of them have some sort of God Complex while at the same time acting as if they represent the same people they hold scorn for. It's belittle and entitled.

The fact you regard an independent academic study--an academia in general--as "left wing" because it came to an objective conclusion you disagree with shows us you think like a typical close-minded right-winger. If you're not a right winger why do you have such a chip on your shoulder about clearly more open-minded and intelligent liberals? Conservatism have been an openly ignorant, anti-illectual movement for a minute now. If it weren't Trump they'd be worshipping Sarah Palin as their reigning lord. They embrace conspiracy theories, believe whatever their told as long as it's coming from a "Christian," and practically killed themselves believing anti-vax, anti-science nonsense. We don't even need a study to tell us liberals are more sophisticated, free-thinking, and intelligent than their right wing counterpart. Conservatives have been on the wrong side of history since the beginning of time. The score board on "who knows whats best" has been pretty one-sided since at least the 1920s. Conservatism is literally the ideology of bigotry and anti-intellectualism. I'm sorry this makes you upset Mr. I'm-not-right wing. Being a Republican practically requires you to worship Trump, throw your head in the sand, and accept ignorance at this point. Folks telling on themselves in this thread, demonstrating everything this research proves to defend conservatives and pretending they ain't mad.