Left-wing politics associated with higher intelligence

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Most of the country is left wing. So you are telling me most of the country is intelligent:mjlol:?

There are alot of stupid people on #Bothsides. Democrats are definitely more open minded though. Which also means they could easily be programmed to go right,with enough propaganda:respect:.
You the homie breh, but you literally just pulled this out your ass. This shyt is far from true. :russ:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
this is very simple logic comprehension. “higher intelligence” means higher relative to another group. not whatever strawman you just tried to create.

also the first sentence isn’t even true?

Its not a logic comprehension issue,its a propaganda issue.

Essentially this article couldve used the words "less stupid" and it wouldve been more accurate. Rather than implying leftwing thinking makes you "smarter" or "intelligent":mjlol:

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Its not a logic comprehension issue,its a propaganda issue.

Essentially this article couldve used the words "less stupid" and it wouldve been more accurate. Rather than implying leftwing thinking makes you "smarter" or "intelligent":mjlol:
Logic comprehension makes propaganda useless, therefore it's definitely a logic comprehension issue more than the relation to propaganda.

Idgaf about any conspiracy theory, never even considered most of that crazy shyt. I go off what I can actually see, what is known in history, how history may have been changed thru propaganda, what somebody has done, how they act in public, ect.

Propaganda is useless against a nikka like me because I'm gonna look for more information every time, and I'm gonna evaluate the source of the information every time.

It's definitely mostly dumbass people who go Republican, that shyt is a fact.

We can have a different conversation about if you are actually "dumb" if you fall for propaganda, because I think most of them are just hateful and they know that they lie to themselves, but it helps them justify the hate for others so they fall in line.

Most of them pink bytches can read and write and use punctuation and structure a paragraph, I assume. So I don't really think "dumb" fits the conversation.

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
Most of the country is left wing. So you are telling me most of the country is intelligent:mjlol:?

There are alot of stupid people on #Bothsides. Democrats are definitely more open minded though. Which also means they could easily be programmed to go right,with enough propaganda:respect:.

This isn't saying that they have Einstein IQ levels.
It's saying they have higher intelligence compared to right-wingers .

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

You can’t be American and believe that. Lol this is not true

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You the homie breh, but you literally just pulled this out your ass. This shyt is far from true. :russ:
This is a lie. Stay off SM.
You can’t be American and believe that. Lol this is not true

Theres a higher threshold to be considered right wing than liberal. So I guess you could say "left in comparison to right wing. Just like I was told "intelligent in comparison to other groups:mjgrin:". The truth is you wouldnt call most moderates "right wing". Moderates go right depending on their racism at that particular time, Or their belief in God. But neither of those are political ideologies. Most of America actually has left thinking political ideologies:respect:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Even with that, the right side spotted the left side 100 iq points once they went ten toes down with the sky daddy and Q anon shyt.
the far right has barely evolved past Cro-Magnon :huhldup:

73209315007-3001.JPG