Lebron’s “Hair” Falls Out Midgame

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
same reason why a bum living off dumpster juice can have a hairline better than Paul George's, while a nikka with millions is struggling to keep it in tact. It is all genetics. Tyga is genetically a perfect candidate for a succesful transplant. Lebron on the other hand has :trash: hair genes so his transplant will not go as expected. Its that simple, the amount of money you spend has very little effect if your genes dont cooperate :yeshrug:
I don’t think that’s it. I think he didn’t actually do the treatment or he didn’t follow proper procedure or something. Everyone’s hair falls out in a certain pattern and LeBron is actually a better candidate because his hair is basically done with it’s fallout pattern. U do hair transplant on someone with a receding hairline and it’s a high chance they will need another one because their hair hasn’t finished falling out.

Daps
Reppin
Lagos (Da Jungle)
It doesn’t even look bad :unimpressed:

_gH9v2QV_400x400.jpg

Don't know why he doesn't just rock this. I always have said that whenever my hairs starts balding I'm rocking this. All you gotta do cut it low (cut hair with clippers without guard) like this every two days like this to keep it clean and line it up.

MikeOck

Banned
Daps
All those hundreds of millions and superstar fame can’t buy a decent hairline :laff:

I actually got a hair transplant done last week, and after going through the process, it's super obvious to me why Lebron is not a good candidate. Same genetics that make you a good athlete screw you over if you're susceptible to balding. Plus you need to avoid sweating for a few weeks to let the new hair settle in, which an athlete on Lebron's level probably can't afford to do.

MikeOck

Banned
Daps
same reason why a bum living off dumpster juice can have a hairline better than Paul George's, while a nikka with millions is struggling to keep it in tact. It is all genetics. Tyga is genetically a perfect candidate for a succesful transplant. Lebron on the other hand has :trash: hair genes so his transplant will not go as expected. Its that simple, the amount of money you spend has very little effect if your genes dont cooperate :yeshrug:

71-AdCta3PL._SL1500_.jpg

Benefited

Banned
Daps
I remember when I was going bald in the front,I remember holding a bottle of that fake hair you could sprinkle around the hairline. I had to just look at myself in the mirror,realized I could never respect myself again if I put that fake bullshyt on my head,threw the whole bottle in the trash and cut my hair off that day. Obviously I miss having hair,but its not the end of the world. I used to actually do different shyt with my hair,so my hair was sort of a way to express myself creatively. Lebron hasn't done shyt to his but have a ceasar his whole career,so I'm really not sure why his hair is so important.